Why when I eat like an angel do I poop like the devil?

Options
13»

Replies

• adriayellow11
    Options
    I know what you mean!! Being lady like has now left the building

Pun intended! LOL
  • karriecook
    karriecook Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm the opposite......when I eat well I think my body absorbs and uses everything I eat with no waste and when I eat junk food.....it goes right through.

I agree though it's probably the fiber.

same for me and i've even upped my fiber significantly.

but seriously, best topic line EVAH! Fart bars.....crop dusting.....2sers in my pits. LMAO!
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options

For real, though. I mean, I ain't a lady, but do you know how hard it is to try and blame farts on invisible people when you're in a bowling league and one slips out when you throw your ball? I end up walkin' around the alley, crop-dustin' them bad boys around to different spots of the house.
    [/quote]

Ok that's too funny! I nearly choked when I read this. I don't have the problem any more because I'm used to eating this way. Well, now I'm going to have it if I eat too many greasy foods. I got my system all regulated with stool softeners and a Magnesium supplement 2-3 times per week. Usually if I go to the bathroom every day, I don't have the stinky gas problem.
  • dunztar
    Options
    lol interesting topic
  • fzyfrog
    fzyfrog Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I 2nd that!!!!
    Best topic title ever? :laugh:
  • ethel64
    Options
    i havent been here that long but im voting this as "The Best Topic EVER" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and im sure we can all relate...just keep the air freshener close
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    i havent been here that long but im voting this as "The Best Topic EVER" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and im sure we can all relate...just keep the air freshener close

Too funny!:laugh:
  • nixxy74
    nixxy74 Posts: 106
    Options
    :bigsmile: Love the crop dusting comment.

If you really are embarassed/ got troubled by too much gas then you can decrease it by asking your doc for charcoal tablets. Not sure if they can be bought at health stores but always a good thing to pass to a farty friend lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • vivjay67
    vivjay67 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've had to move into another office at work because mine smell really bad all the time now.The girls had started buying air freshener like it was going out of fashion and my partner has to keep sleeping on the couch.

I'm so glad I know now why I stink so bad!! My only problem is that I need to lose another 65-70lb so this is going to continue for a long long time yet!!

I feel sorry for the people around me!! :laugh:
  • kimzxx
    kimzxx Posts: 21
    Options
    ROFL! I ate really healthy today and I just could not figure out why I was so 'gassy' lol - so glad I'm not alone!!!!!!

I need some yogurt ..........fast!
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I think this is the funniest thread I have read do far!!! I can so relate and good to know what's causing it!
  • SheenaGonzales
    Options
    Im glad to know im not alone!
  • Texsox
    Texsox Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    LOL. I am a teacher and it is a problem. I've tried some of the otc stuff, but so far not much help.
  • adriayellow11
    Options
    LOL. I am a teacher and it is a problem. I've tried some of the otc stuff, but so far not much help.

Yeah well I used to be the pilates teacher in our studio that always got tooted on during the exercise called Push Down. If you aren't familiar the clients stands and bends over and pushes down on a pedal that is spring loaded so it takes effort to push it down. I think it was some sort of backwards karma b/c now it's me!!
  • tessjordan88
    tessjordan88 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hahahahaha!! I almost wet my pants!
    If you get a burnt rubber smell, that's broccoli and asparagus. Potatoes make you gassy too!
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    That's fiber working its heavenly magic. I pass gas like a bat out of hell. Mmmm...protein farts.

Hahaha!
  • fullofhope
    fullofhope Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I work in a nursing home, it's easy to be wheeling a wheel chair down the hall to therapy and they just squeeze out like they have a mind of their own. Luckily, I just blend in.:blushing:
  • soysos
    soysos Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    here is ant interesting problem. bad gas but it doesn't want to come out. any suggestions?
  • soysos
    soysos Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    here is ant interesting problem. bad gas but it doesn't want to come out. any suggestions?
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options

I find running at the gym helps!!!
    But I don't want it to!!