1235»

Replies

• mirna_ayala0428
    mirna_ayala0428 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    120-Mirna
    2/18/11

1) 5/7 Drink at least 8 (8oz) of water EVERYDAY this week
    2). 0/4 4 sets of 10 Pushups 4 out of 7 days this week.
    3). 0/3 Wall Squats twice a day for 3 out of 7 days this week. Hold as long as you can.
    4). 2/2 Get 30 Min of cardio at least 2 out of 7 days this week
    5.) 1/3 Do 8 Sets of 25 Sit-ups 3 out of 7 days this week.

Bad week for me. I couldn't get a lot done because of my leg.
  • mirna_ayala0428
    mirna_ayala0428 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    120-Mirna

CW:225 Lost 2 lbs this week.
  • bluemagic33
    bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    120-Mirna

CW:225 Lost 2 lbs this week.

2lbs and not getting the workouts done is a great loss!!!! Congrats :) Hope the leg is doing better...
  • rugrat200324
    rugrat200324 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Today is my birthday

Happy Birthday hope you have a great day:)
  • rugrat200324
    rugrat200324 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Weigh in today was 159 im still holding. I did change my settings to lose 1 lb a week and so we are trying that. Yes i have slacked on my extra exercise. I still get a lot but im not adding my work out on top of that ive been to tired when i get home. So this is a new week. Hope fully seeing the scale not budge for the last few weeks will help. Im almost to my first goal weight. Im already seeing a change in the way i look im losing inches im sure. I havent checked in a few weeks that will be done this week end i hope for measurements. I just want o lose some more:) Got to stay motivated!!
  • thebigwindmill
    thebigwindmill Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    #102 weigh in

Of course it would fluctuate upward 3 pounds today. It was 260 yesterday. Oh well, it's been a weird week like that. Can't wait to try this week's challenges.
  • KaydeanH
    KaydeanH Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    #32 Checking in

Week 7
    February 12-18, 2011
    1. Drink at least 8 (8oz) of water EVERYDAY this week: 6/8
    2. 4 sets of 10 Pushups 4 out of 7 days this week. 1/4
    3. Wall Squats twice a day for 3 out of 7 days this week. Hold as long as you can. 1/3
    4. Get 30 Min of cardio at least 2 out of 7 days this week 1/7
    5. Do 8 Sets of 25 Sit-ups 3 out of 7 days this week. 0/3

Weight 143.5 - I still managed to lose weight even though I wasnt able to do all of this week's challenges. 3.5 more pounds to meet my 90 Day Goal of 140....Yah
  • tiddlyjinx
    tiddlyjinx Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    #62 checking in

Sorry guys, haven't been able to get on here much, I am out of town at my sons hockey tournament.

I didn't make any of the challenges last week, as I am having some health issues, I did drink all the water though.

I weighed in at 234.5 down 1.5 pounds

Hope I am better this week so I can get back into it
  • Nargistsheikh
    Options
    Hello,My # is 61.Very happy to tell everyone I lost 3 pounds.I am trying my best to exercise at least 2 to 3 hours a day.Going to the ymca is the best thing for me.It keeps me on my toes.Drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water is helping me too.Some one told me not to drink cold water.I am drinking warm water.Chinese people drink warm water too.
    Thanks
  • Nargistsheikh
    Options
    Hi my # IS 61.I am doing every thing,but I am not losing any weight.Any suggestions .
    I am very energetic .Clothes fit little better.Now trying to eat less calories and eat healthy food.
    Thanks
    You should definately check your measurements. Have you tried that?
    I will try that thanks...
  • bluemagic33
    bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hello,My # is 61.Very happy to tell everyone I lost 3 pounds.I am trying my best to exercise at least 2 to 3 hours a day.Going to the ymca is the best thing for me.It keeps me on my toes.Drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water is helping me too.Some one told me not to drink cold water.I am drinking warm water.Chinese people drink warm water too.
    Thanks

actually you burn more calories drinking Ice cold drinks cause you metabolism speeds up to warm the liquids :)
  • BaseballMom18
    Options
    Just getting this in my topics section so I can catch up!

Hugs,
    Christy