202 Pounds Down... About 130 or So To Go (with Pics)...

Options

Replies

• emseigle
    Options
    Amazing! You look great and I am sure you feel even better. Keep up the good work. What an inspiration!
  • ccrawshaw
    ccrawshaw Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    So proud of you! You've done an amazing job and I can tell a HUGE, HUUGGEE, HHHUUUGGGEEE (did I say HUGE?) difference in your before and after pics!! Keep up the great work. I'm shooting for a loss of about 50 and I'm so looking forward to posting my before and after pics. I can't imagine the sense of accomplishment that you must have. Congrats!!!
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow, wow! I am touched and beyond humbled by all of the support from this site in reply to this thread. I was expecting a few replies here and there, but this is beyond! All I can say is THANK YOU! You made this ole girl smile and tear up several times while reading through these. It's so nice to know that we aren't alone on our weight loss paths! BIG HUGS and thanks from me, again!

For those asking how I did it... Eating anything in moderation is my diet... staying within my calorie count. I am in the process of starting up a weight loss blog and will post the link here for anyone interested in following along. We all can support each other on this journey. No one can do it alone. THANK YOU, MFP!
  • hwjssc
    hwjssc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Great Job:)
    Keep up the good work:)
  • Oppie81
    Options
    Wow! That is just amazing! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    WOW good for you!! what a great accomplishment. you must be so proud. your face looks amazing. can't wait to see your pics when you lose your final 100 :)
  • kast256
    kast256 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You go Girl! You just inspired me. Keep up the Good Work. You will get to your goal. No problem for you. Keep on track and keep the faith.
  • corbs17
    Options
    You look amazing if you can't tell by just your face keep going don't give up and nothing taste's as good as thin feels remember that! Good luck!!!!
  • 20kimberly11
    Options
    wow you look amazing!! way to go
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Can I be the thousandth person to say Wow! You look absolutely gorgeous! Even in the before pics you can see you're really pretty and in the after pics it's as though you've been set free - you're a true inspiration. Seriously. I was about to go mindlessly snacking before bed, then I thought, I'll just read one thread, and it was this one - and now you've inspired me to leave the snack in the fridge where it belongs.

I hope you do know how great you look - you must be walking on air!

:bigsmile:
  • Texsox
    Texsox Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    And I whine about trying to lose 40. Best of luck the rest of the way
  • JustCallMeKate
    JustCallMeKate Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Awesome awesome job. StandIng ovation!
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    WOWSA!!! You are such a role model... Thanks for sharing your story and being an inspiration for the rest of us!!! You Rock and LOOK GREAT!!!
  • Cherrise1969
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, you have giving me hope.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    Utterly fabulous, you look so great. Thank you for being an inspiration xXx :flowerforyou:
  • Lisabrownnc
    Options
    Wow. You can TOTALLY see the difference in your face pictures. You look amazing, healthy, happy, and much thinner. You are truly astonishing and should be so proud of yourself. Congratulations.
  • firmbug
    firmbug Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing, and wonderful attitude too! This is not a diet, it's a lifestyle! Perfect!!!! Good luck on your continued journey!
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    WAOW, such an inspiration!!

might i just say... you remind me an awful lot of Sigourney Weaver. :smile:
  • my8kidsmom
    my8kidsmom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You should be incredibly proud of yourself. I think you are amazing.
  • MakingAChoice
    MakingAChoice Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    All I can say is HOLY CRAP THAT IS AWESOME!! You have done an amazing job, keep up the great work, this new lifestyle looks great on you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!