You know you're an MFP addict when....

Options
1234568»

Replies

• KelaLess
    KelaLess Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love this... Someone is looking in on my life lol!
  • zandhmom75
    zandhmom75 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Is that why I'm laying in bed reading through the threads one last time for the day? Could be I'm addicted! :) It's a joke with my husband now, when he sees me looking at my phone, he asks, "oh, are you 'counting calories' again?" He thinks I'm on FB, or some other site, when really, I AM indeed counting calories, or just on MFP for other reasons. Love this site! Now, must...go..to..sleep....
  • mideon_696
    mideon_696 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    i is addicted.

facebook? say what? lol.
  • jmwolffyy
    jmwolffyy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Got another one.
    -When for some reason you get an error when trying to access the site and you start hyperventilating thinking, BUT I NEED TO CHECK MY MFP!!! Heaven forbid they ever have to take the site down for maintenance!!!
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    You know you're an MFP addict when you look at your husband and say "I'm counting calories now" and he knows that means you are heading straight to the computer and he won't see you for three hours. He has told me that it takes me longer to count calories than to eat them!
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Scary true! Too funny!
  • qtwells82
    Options
    *stands up* Hello...my name is Shanda and I'm addicted to MFP
  • djnelson1024
    Options
    LOL I love this totally replying to this for sure. Hello Shanda Nice to meet you My name is Donald (Joe) Nelson call me JOE please and I have been addicted to MFP since October when I started. LOve this post hilarious
  • 1234lbsgone
    1234lbsgone Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    *You are the only person in a basic nutrition class that knows what a caloric deficit is and you stump your teacher.
    *You find yourself over hearing conversations and wanting to direct them to one of Banks posts.
    *Better yet, your teacher brings in a guest speaker, an RD, and then looks to you if she was any good. LOL
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    *You find yourself over hearing conversations and wanting to direct them to one of Banks posts.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    You know you're an MFP addict when you look at your husband and say "I'm counting calories now" and he knows that means you are heading straight to the computer and he won't see you for three hours. He has told me that it takes me longer to count calories than to eat them!

haha i say, "gotta log my food" and he knows what i mean! lol
  • OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I know I am an MFP addict because I actually did a search on the forums for a post like this because I just knew one had to exist and then I spent the past hour actually reading every single response. Yes, I am an MFP addict.

The other reason I can add is that I know I'm an addict because I am now seriously considering closing my facebook account because I'm never on there anymore.

This was a great post and had me cracking up.