February Move your *kitten* Challenge....

Options

Replies

• toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I just passed 80 mi. I don't think I'm going to be able to average almost 9 miles a day every day. :sad:
  • skinnyack
    Options
    Current Mileage: 56
    Goal Mileage: 75
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    day off on sunday...spent some much enjoyed time visiting with family in town for a surprise bday party....
    funny how while i was "hanging" out i didnt feel like i should be out exercising but then when i got home and realized i didnt have any exercise calories to log i was a bit guilt ridden, but i got over it...today is a new week and i have worked out every single day this month so far less 2 days - 1 for lack of time and 1 because of family....need a break some time i guess.....
    anyway, today is a new day with lunch time walk scheduled and ymca cardio/weights planned after kids go to bed....

happy monday everyone...
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    so the plan was to put in mega miles over the weekend so I could just breeze to the finish line and perhaps beyond. But all that came to a halt when I got injured Friday morning. Had x-rays done Friday, having an MRI done in the next few days. Its feeling better, I just hope with a little R&R, I'll be fine.
  • KCmom
    KCmom Posts: 124
    Options
    Got in 2 miles on the Eliptical this morning!

exercise.png
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I just have to say that I freaking love this Challenge. :love:
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    3.57 mile run/walk at lunch...more tonight at the Y....updated siggie....
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    3/4 of February completed, we're entering the final week of the FMYA.
    I have the feeling that this is getting tougher, even though the numbers are as good as always.
    Congratulations to barty and positively_me who reached their goals well ahead of time.

image001-2.gif
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    3/4 of February completed, we're entering the final week of the FMYA.
    I have the feeling that this is getting tougher, even though the numbers are as good as always.
    Congratulations to barty and positively_me who reached their goals well ahead of time.

For me, it's a combination of being sick, and having been snowed in for a few days. But I'm not giving up! 6.36 done today!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Thanks for doing the chart dinos :drinker: Don't know how!!! but i have managed to get a lot of good walks in so far this month, well until today........ its not looking so good with only 2 miles !!! :laugh:
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Toots I know that even though you've had several problems this month, you managed to move 87 miles in much fewer days.This is no small feat, you're doing a heck of a job. :drinker:
    Barty your performance is no coincidence. I've kept stats for several challenges and you always excelled. You've walked 474 miles since last November :noway: Wow.
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    hey everyone.

as of today 2/21/11

miles done: 37 out of 30 ( 7 over my monthly goal)
    dvd workouts: 20 out of 28 (8 more and I am done!)

Have a great day!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Shoveling+ walking today 4.62 miles then after noon walk 2.96 miles

crazy day. Alot done Glad I have a few days left because I think I'm getting sick (
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    7 miles on the treadmill today.
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    5 more miles on the treadmill this morning.
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Lost track of my logging so I went back to my day planner.......I did C25K on Saturday, Sunday and Today (needed Monday off!!) and also Beach walk yesterday. So that should bring my total for the month to date to 70 miles. The next 7 days are going to be killer! Cheers :)
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Thanks dinos, not so good again today with only 2 miles walked + lots of eating......Kids on school half term holidays this week!!!
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    10.8 miles today - stationary bike
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Made it 100 miles completed today!!!
  • KCmom
    KCmom Posts: 124
    Options
    Total of 5.7 miles today (ran 5.4 miles and walked .3 miles).
    Part of that was running up a long, very steep hill.....against a very strong headwind. Of course the wind died down when I peaked the hill! Whew! That was hard!

exercise.png