bump! :flowerforyou:
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    I am attempting this... week 1.
  • Purplegal
    Purplegal Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I started doing something like this a couple weeks ago and it really gave me results...I lost like 4 lbs in 2 weeks! So yea...GREAT idea!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I've also done this and it does work great, the only problem I had with it was sticking to the lowered calories on the lower days..lol if you follow it correctly though it does work!
  • rhondajean43
    Options
    Definitely going to try!
  • Diannerv
    Diannerv Posts: 195
    Options
    bump
  • GeauxDonielle
    GeauxDonielle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    i kind of do this accidentally -good post!
  • dianam1973
    Options
    bumping in case I need this in the future :-)
  • boobee32
    boobee32 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    bump
  • smarston
    smarston Posts: 78 Member
    Options

Thanks
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options
    When I did Weight Watchers awhile back., people on the boards there called this the Wendie program. Where you would do that with your points, which is basically the same thing with the calories. It worked on a lot of people who were stuck in a rut. I think if you google it you can find more info.
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options
    When I did Weight Watchers awhile back., people on the boards there called this the Wendie program. Where you would do that with your points, which is basically the same thing with the calories. It worked on a lot of people who were stuck in a rut. I think if you google it you can find more info.

just about to say that.....

two questions on zigzagginf though -

the OP's total for the week is 9,500 calories, whereas if the goal is 1200 a day then it would be 8,400, therefore an additional 1100 calories will be eaten which i assume must be worked off in exercise. Is that right? I am on 1200 cals a day, and using the web calculator given my low days were around 1050 calories.

secondly, from what I recall of the Wendie plan, the order you did the days was crucial - the idea is to shock the body into not knowing whether it is to eat loads or starve. So the superhigh day needs to be followed by a superlow day. You can choose which day you want the superhigh to start on, but must follow the order.

this website explains how it works there, you just have to subsitute the WW points with the calories given by the other site (unless someone knows how many calories are in each old-style WW point):

http://www.angelfire.com/crazy4/ahealthylifestyle/WendiePlan.html

hope that helps!!!
  • horsehelpnow
    horsehelpnow Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    Good for you for finding something you love that is working so well for you!

I find that I naturally calroie cycle without really trying. Some days are just really hungry days. Other days, not so much. Seems to work for me, too :)

Charmagne
  • missie21
    missie21 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    This is great information... I have never heard of this before... I think I am going to try this next week.... thanks everyone....:love:
  • xLissyx
    xLissyx Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • Carissa83
    Carissa83 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • gokate1
    Options
    This sounds like a really cool (and fun) idea! thanks =)