MARCH 2011 - 30 Day Shred who's in?

Options
1st March 2011 30 Day Shred will begin, who's in? . Im really excited but I know it will be Brutal on my body. Think it would help everyone to share advise, stories and motivation along the way. Tuesday we begin! (:

Replies

• HeatherH1984
    Options
    I'm in!

Over the past few years, I've kept saying this will be the diet/lifestyle change that'll work.... well I'm still here lol. So any motivation to make this time "the one" I'm all for :D
  • ckinter64
    Options
    I am in .Want do you have to do ?
  • jgoff3003
    jgoff3003 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am on day three so I will be finished just before you but count me in!
  • determined2bfit
    determined2bfit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm game count me in as well!
  • ruth1104
    ruth1104 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Im in! I just started happened to start today anyway! Its a really good work out for just 20mins, I guess the really hard challenge comes with doing it every day!
  • GiGGiTy3434
    GiGGiTy3434 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, but what all do you have to do?
  • Megthatgirl
    Megthatgirl Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 2 for me, but count me in :)
  • mandykasase
    Options
    i ordered mine from amazon, just waiting for it to arrive. It should be here by then so count me in.
  • wilsabeast
    wilsabeast Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I want in, but before I commit i want to know what I am getting myself into...:wink:

add me
  • bex22mcn
    Options
    Today is day 2 for me too, though it is going to take more than 30 to whip this *kitten* into shape...Jillian or no Jillian! Count me in!
  • CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Me! I've ordered the DVD and it should be here this week. I'm v excited about starting it but will wait until Tuesday to begin.
  • HeatherH1984
    Options
    ok just looked at the DVD. I'm still in for the 30 day shred, but I'll have to use a different dvd, I live in a first floor flat, so if I do this dvd, they may look into getting me evicted through noise nuisance haha!

I'm looking forward to seeing what the exercising will do as recently I've been focusing on just the food.

Goodluck everyone! x
  • nomoremuffintop42
    nomoremuffintop42 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Count me in...just ordered-hope it gets here in time:)
  • kelley4123
    kelley4123 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Im definately in!!!! :laugh:
  • KJUBBO9
    Options
    yesss!! so glad your all interested. :) keep it up those who have already began, it'll be worth it in the end! (:

to those who are not sure the 30 day shred is an oldschool work out by Jillian Michaels aimed at toning you body. I've heard it is quite intense and you are guranteed results, many of my friends lost a dress size by the end of the shred! There are 3 stages, 1, 2 & 3. Its advised to start at stage 1 and work your way up doing each stage for 10 days. But defeniately try and keep at it, its only 20 minutes a day :)

i'm really excited to get stuck on tuesday woo!! :)
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Options
    Count me in too! I've just finished Day 3 like some of the others but as I won't be doing the workout on Sundays I guess it'll all even out :smile:
  • Dubweiser
    Options
    I'm still waiting for the DVD to arrive but count me in - after reading all the reviews on it I'm dreading it but I know it will be worth it in the end :happy:
  • kyler422
    Options
    I have the DVD and I'm ready to go! Count me in! :happy:
  • kim824
    kim824 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Mine should be here today or tomorrow so count me in!
  • time2runnn
    time2runnn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Today is day 3 for me but I'd love to join in too. We can all keep each other motivated along the way :)