Beach Ready Challenge

Options
We are starting a new challenge on Monday, February 28th called Beach Ready. :happy:

1st day of Summer is June 25th, so that will be the end date for this challenge. This will give us 4 months and about 17 weeks to lose the weight and be Beach Ready! Everyone set your ultimate goal to ready by June 25th as well as a weekly goal, post your stats weekly and help motivate all who participate in this challenge. :flowerforyou:

If you want to join in the fun all you have to do is weigh in this Sunday, February 27th and then come back to this forum and post your stats. Post your starting weight, weekly weight loss goal and for the 1st week tell us a little bit about you. Let everyone know what your ultimate goal will be for this challenge. I know for me, I'm shooting for 1 pound every week so that will be about 17lbs by June 25th. I will also post a new weekly challenge on Sunday for us to start on that following Monday. I do understand that some challenges will be hard for some so just modify it however you can. I know that if we do sit-ups every day for 1 week, some have bad backs and can not do them. Just let us know and maybe we can give you an alternative:wink:

:heart: :heart: :heart: Let's rock out this Beach Ready Challenge! :heart: :heart:

:drinker:

Replies