Sin food - what HAVE you given up?

Options
12346»

Replies

• mrsskurvy
    mrsskurvy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have given up the ONE thing that gets me to cave. And amazingly, I haven't fell for it for about 6 months!!! YAY ME!! =) chocolate eclairs.
  • carrie_lebel
    Options
    A 8x 8 pan of cinnacreibles the most delicious wonderful cinnamon bun our local grocery makes. It has been two months plus. We caught eachother's eye today at the store we still have a connection.
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I won't give up anything entirely, but I have decided to cut back drastically on some foods. They are french fries (unless I bake them in the oven myself), and bread products. I don't drink a lot of pop in the first place, but I have no use for it so I really don't need to drink it ever again.
  • Patriciajane
    Options
    Klondike Bars
  • boobee32
    boobee32 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    The biggest thing that is getting me is my weekly trips to the mexican restaurant.....and the alcohol. My daughters are especially feeling the reality of no mexican too!!
  • ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Nothing 100 % but sodas 95% of the time and everything else is in moderation. I just make better choices or have smaller portions of what I like or use my "sin food" as a special treat for a week gone good. Even Jillian Michaels treats herself to a daily dose of chocolate!
  • chazspk
    chazspk Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Diet Coke!! Didnt realise how bad it was for you and how much it can hinder weight loss until I started reading a lot of information on here about it. I used to drink far too much of it daily, but have started drinking water instead now :-)

Jesus i never seen any thing about diet coke/coke zero would affect weigh loss... tell me more please...:cry:
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    beer and mixed drinks, sweets and candy
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti-o's. I LOVE spaghetti-Os but haven't eaten them in about 8 months.
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    McDonald Double cheese burger with small fry. I knew it was bad for me but I still had to have it once a month.
    Haven't had any McDonald this year!
  • angehen
    Options
    Chips, pop, and any baked goods for Tim Horton's....:( - feel great though!!!
  • pitboss59
    Options
    White flour anything and big tasty Muffins....... so long old friends