*Snowflakes to Sunshine Challenge* Weigh-In #9 2/25/11

Options

Replies

• Jamaica113
    Jamaica113 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    170.4 this am. I have lost some of what I had gained. :)
  • Kaylasmom
    Kaylasmom Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My weight is 170.2 today. Krys, could you please put me on the spreadsheet? Thank you!
  • 2LiveAgain
    Options
    Hey everyone, up 1 pound exactly from 337.8 to 338.8, but it is TOM for me again, so I'm not too upset over it.
  • mirahonthawall
    mirahonthawall Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    154 this week :)
  • dkbstill
    Options
    Alright all, I have finally caught the bug for exercising. I took a break today but have been doing Zumba or at least 30 minutes of something for the past 6 days. I watched what I ate, I exercised and I lost 4 pounds this week. So now that I can see that this thing actually works if I stick to it. My goal for this week is to stay motivated and to really watch what I am eating everyday. Thanks for all of your support and motivation. I have really been stuck at 195 but that was due to my lack of effort. I think about the weight I could have lost if I would have been more motivated over the last month like everyone else. Glad to be motivated now!

SW: 195
    CW: 191
    Next Week GW: 187. I have not been in the 180's in over a year.
    End of March goal: 175 pounds
    End of April goal: 163 pounds
    End of May goal: 151 pounds
    End of June goal: 139 pounds -goal weight yeah!
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    bump:yawn:
  • mommy2two07
    mommy2two07 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    180.0 for me this week. So I gained .2.
  • klwa
    klwa Posts: 61
    Options
    154.7. Up, I think, 2.7. BAD WEEK!!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    SW 364
    CW 352

Well I managed to maintained and I will take it!:smile: I have been struggling but I am sooo determined as I see many of you are too. I was not sure what I had weighed in at last week since I am in a few challenges. All I know is 348 was my lowest weight this month and my goal is to get back to that weight. I am still going to shoot for losing at least on more pound before Monday. That will be a challenge since the weekends are a challenge indeed.

12 pounds lost so far!:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

28 pounds to go!!:flowerforyou:

Congrats to all of you who are contining the challenge!! Congrats losers!! :flowerforyou: Keep up the good work all! We are doing it peeps!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!:flowerforyou:
  • Shylin
    Shylin Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Down one pound. 146 this week.
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options

down .6

I'll take it glad I waited until this morning to weigh in!
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    had a HUGE loss this week! 3.8lbs! i think i found my weight loss sweet spot! between last week and this week i lost 6lbs which never happens (but i definitely needed it)! i'm now up to 13lbs lost during this challenge so far and i am EXTREMELY happy about that considering the super slow start i had. :)

LW: 220.6
    CW: 216.8

:)
  • dinareed
    dinareed Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    So Tom is here to visit :( but I still had a slight loss. Down to 195.8 from 196.2. I'll take it!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I'm up again!!!:grumble:

Congrats to all that had losses!!!!. I really need to get my butt in gear. I've been doing alot of stress eating (bad food and lots of it) and no exercise.
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Down 1 lb this week :happy:
    LW:159.5
    CW: 158.5
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Up 2.8. Ugh! :grumble: :sad:

I'm happy for those of you that had losses, though!!! Awesome job!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I'm up again!!!:grumble:

Congrats to all that had losses!!!!. I really need to get my butt in gear. I've been doing alot of stress eating (bad food and lots of it) and no exercise.
    I think there's a LOT of stress eating going around lately. :indifferent: Time to take a break from stress!!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Im up 1.4 lbs this week 204.5 to 205.9. I think it was lack of exercise, but life happens sometimes.
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    A loss of 3.4 pounds this week ! I ll take it :D
    last week:169.6
    This week 166.2~
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    A loss of 3.4 pounds this week ! I ll take it :D
    last week:169.6
    This week 166.2~