30 day shred for march anyone??

Options

Replies

• oceanrose78
    oceanrose78 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I did day 2 yesterday, because I felt really good after D1. I didn't know that muscles could hurt like this! But I'm starting to loosen up as the day goes on. I'm off to the gym for some bike time, we'll see if my legs will forgive me.. I love the format and how quickly the time goes.
  • r7kelley
    Options
    Countdown to the wedding, I hope this keeps me motivated. Thanks Rusti!:bigsmile:
  • Marcellus_08
    Options
    I'm in. It shipped today. Lets hope it gets here in time. IM SOO IN!
  • Trozendaal
    Options
    I am in! Need the accountability, and it's great we can all be doing it together! Let me know if you need help with stats, etc

Thanks
    T
  • terrijean04
    terrijean04 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Started yesterday holy moly!!!!!! I do have a question....Should I be doing additional cardio...as well....20 min after i was done I found myself on the treadmill running for 15 min just needed it I guess
  • oceanrose78
    oceanrose78 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Started yesterday holy moly!!!!!! I do have a question....Should I be doing additional cardio...as well....20 min after i was done I found myself on the treadmill running for 15 min just needed it I guess

I've been doing this, and also doing 30 mins on a stationary bike. On it's own, it's a great workout though. I think it's up to the individual. I'm trying to get in good enough shape to bike for an hour by March 15th when I'm going to start the C25K in addition to the shred.
  • SkinnyCate
    Options

I've been doing this, and also doing 30 mins on a stationary bike. On it's own, it's a great workout though. I think it's up to the individual. I'm trying to get in good enough shape to bike for an hour by March 15th when I'm going to start the C25K in addition to the shred.

I'm going to do C25K & shred too.... A bit nervous!! Gaaahhhhhh............
  • Beautifylgirl
    Beautifylgirl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Yes I would love to start the Shred with you. I have bought the dvd and have done it a couple of times but I would love someone else to work with.
    Please add me guys!
  • luckydebs
    luckydebs Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    yes please i would like to join i started it once before but knowing there are lots of us doing it should keep me motivated add me as a friend
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    bump
  • velezdina
    velezdina Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Count me in for the 30 day shred challenge..
  • NoWomb4More
    NoWomb4More Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I saw the dvd the other day and wasn't sure if I wanted to buy it or not. I think I will get it and join you too!
  • Ntdrkyet
    Ntdrkyet Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Just did level 1 today oh man!! i also did her Yoga meltdown video, again awesome!! Felling great. Any idea how I track it on the exercise diary I can't seem to find it in the database?
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I just went on amazon.com and ordered it alnot with 3 other dvds from her. Won't be here till next week sometime but I'll be glad to jump in a week late if that's ok with everyone!!!! Anything to jazz up my routine.
  • Nemlein
    Nemlein Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Just did level 1 today oh man!! i also did her Yoga meltdown video, again awesome!! Felling great. Any idea how I track it on the exercise diary I can't seem to find it in the database?

Many people log it as "Circuit Training" under Cardio.
  • cruegypsy
    cruegypsy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I have been doing lv2 but need something in between, any suggestions?
  • chazsucks
    Options
    Waiting for my DVD to arrive from amazon :D xxx
  • darling_nickie
    darling_nickie Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have this DVD and have done it a couple times...yes I'll do it! :) Gonna be tough but count me in and anyone who wants to friend me pls do!
  • feliciapeters
    Options
    i just did my 1st level one. i have exercise tv on my cable provider, i didnt know u needed weights but even without them WOW, that was a workout.

anyone know how to put that in on exercise?
  • jtodacheeny
    jtodacheeny Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Woohoo!