Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What is your size?

So when you get to your goal and or mini goals what size pants/shirts/dress would like to wear? What is your goal?!?!?

Replies

• kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    I have over 100 pounds to loose !
    I would like to be in a size 11-12 pants and dress
    and a size medium shirt ! I have along way to go but i will get there !
  • ms_erica
    ms_erica Posts: 173 Member
    currently im a size 24 and want to get back to a size 16
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    A size 6 in jeans and a small in T-shirts. What's yours?
  • CelesteENelson
    CelesteENelson Posts: 89 Member
    ultimately I would like to be a size 8/10 but I would be perfectly happy at a 10/12. Since being "full grown" I dont think I have ever worn a 10/12.
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    back to a size 4-6 in pants and small or extra small shirt
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    My goal is a size 8 - I've dropped from a 24-26 down to a 12-14 so I'm getting closer!
  • sweeteme
    sweeteme Posts: 18 Member
    I would love to get to a size 12 pants.
  • I've never been skinny ever, so this is a hard question... I think I'd probably be pretty thrilled to wear a size 10. I wear a 20 now.
  • noraht
    noraht Posts: 21
    i would love to wear an 8 again, that is what i wore after my last child. I've gone from an 18 to a 14 so I think it is doable.
  • Briacha
    Briacha Posts: 160 Member
    Size 8 in pants....ahhhhh, that sounds like music to my ears....Hopefully, I can do it.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
  • I would like to get back into a size 12. My doctor said anything below that at my age and height would be a dream.
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    I started at a 28, right now I'm a 20/22 depending on the brand, etc. I would like to get down to an 8 I think. Its hard to say cause I still have 100 more lbs to lose! I'm not sure where that would leave me lol
  • I started in a 22tall. I am currently down to a loose 18tall. LOL. My goal is to get back to the size 12 i was before i had my kids.
  • verjavec
    verjavec Posts: 30 Member
    I wore an 8 in high school and college... but now I think a 10 would be more reasonable... I was a little too skinny then (though I thought I was fat and gigantic at the time).
  • mattie11
    mattie11 Posts: 13 Member
    I would like to be a size 12-10 in pants. Sizes are so weird so it is hard to say but size 10 you can shop at "regular" stores.
  • peggyalex
    peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
    I started out at a size 20/22 and have lost 45 lbs and am in a size 16 would like to ideally get down to size 9 but we will see! Good luck everyone!
  • atrayubrandy
    atrayubrandy Posts: 188 Member
    At my heaviest I wore a size 24/26. I currently wear a 10/12. I want to wear a size 6. I think that's around the size I will be when I hit my goal weight. :-)
  • I have large hips, I would be happy with size 6-8. Now I am size 12.
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    I would love to be a size 10/12! Either one I would be really happy! Since I have never been a 10 that would be wonderful but I use to wear a size 12 12 years ago! Wow!!! I will get there!!!! I must! We all can do it w/each others motivation and willpower!