What is your size?

Options
So when you get to your goal and or mini goals what size pants/shirts/dress would like to wear? What is your goal?!?!?

Replies

• kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 pounds to loose !
    I would like to be in a size 11-12 pants and dress
    and a size medium shirt ! I have along way to go but i will get there !
  • ms_erica
    ms_erica Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    currently im a size 24 and want to get back to a size 16
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    A size 6 in jeans and a small in T-shirts. What's yours?
  • CelesteENelson
    CelesteENelson Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    ultimately I would like to be a size 8/10 but I would be perfectly happy at a 10/12. Since being "full grown" I dont think I have ever worn a 10/12.
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    back to a size 4-6 in pants and small or extra small shirt
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    My goal is a size 8 - I've dropped from a 24-26 down to a 12-14 so I'm getting closer!
  • sweeteme
    sweeteme Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would love to get to a size 12 pants.
  • Kelleinna
    Options
    I've never been skinny ever, so this is a hard question... I think I'd probably be pretty thrilled to wear a size 10. I wear a 20 now.
  • noraht
    noraht Posts: 21
    Options
    i would love to wear an 8 again, that is what i wore after my last child. I've gone from an 18 to a 14 so I think it is doable.
  • Briacha
    Briacha Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Size 8 in pants....ahhhhh, that sounds like music to my ears....Hopefully, I can do it.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
  • maylea31
    Options
    I would like to get back into a size 12. My doctor said anything below that at my age and height would be a dream.
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I started at a 28, right now I'm a 20/22 depending on the brand, etc. I would like to get down to an 8 I think. Its hard to say cause I still have 100 more lbs to lose! I'm not sure where that would leave me lol
  • autiemommy
    Options
    I started in a 22tall. I am currently down to a loose 18tall. LOL. My goal is to get back to the size 12 i was before i had my kids.
  • verjavec
    verjavec Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I wore an 8 in high school and college... but now I think a 10 would be more reasonable... I was a little too skinny then (though I thought I was fat and gigantic at the time).
  • mattie11
    mattie11 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would like to be a size 12-10 in pants. Sizes are so weird so it is hard to say but size 10 you can shop at "regular" stores.
  • peggyalex
    peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I started out at a size 20/22 and have lost 45 lbs and am in a size 16 would like to ideally get down to size 9 but we will see! Good luck everyone!
  • atrayubrandy
    atrayubrandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest I wore a size 24/26. I currently wear a 10/12. I want to wear a size 6. I think that's around the size I will be when I hit my goal weight. :-)
  • mayana2002
    Options
    I have large hips, I would be happy with size 6-8. Now I am size 12.
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a size 10/12! Either one I would be really happy! Since I have never been a 10 that would be wonderful but I use to wear a size 12 12 years ago! Wow!!! I will get there!!!! I must! We all can do it w/each others motivation and willpower!