P90X Group?

Options

Replies

• beautifulnow
    Options
    Well you have to remember that because I am almost 200 pounds I will lose faster cause I have sooo much to lose but you are small so it will go slower...the upside is you get to be pretty before and after lol....also you will feel bigger cause of the weights....when we work our muscles they swell....not fair huh!
    WOW! 25 lbs? That's awesome girl! Lookin fantastic!!

I have only lost12 WITH p90x I had lost about 15 ish the month before....lol I wish I could lose 25 a month!!

Well 12 lbs in a month is still awesome! At least you are losing...I am back up to where I started and have only lost 2 1/2 inches! I actually think my butt and thighs are getting bigger since they are firming up! lol But still going!!
  • drwstown76
    Options
    Disaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome job! You are rolling.... How motivating! Thanks for that! :)

Today is Day 48 for me... and I am officially testing the waters with my teambeachbody coaching! I can't wait to get started...
    Keep bringin it you guys...
    Believe
  • AmeMahoney
    Options
    Today is Day 7 of Week 1 - rest day. So ANCY! I want to work out!! :bigsmile:
    This week I lost an inch off my waist and an inch off each thigh.

Also, I just got called back for a job interview - it sounds like if this last guy Monday gives his approval they can hire me - they just have to run me by him, but they want me. Anyway, it's a safety position in a steel mill, but a big component of it is going to be encouraging the workers to lose weight (in healthy ways), and possibly installing a gym or workout area. And I get to be in charge of a lot of that! I asked them about the possibility of a weight-loss contest (which will also use measurements, but I didn't mention that part yet), much like the Truck Drivers' Studies, and they were SUPER excited about it! I hope I get the job! Maybe I can turn some of those burly guys onto P90X! :drinker:
  • AmeMahoney
    Options
    IMAG0346_wonder.jpg

30 day pics....down 25 and 12 inches...I am being very...umm ballsy by posting this lol

That's awesome, but you got to get some tighter pants so we can see that Badunka-Dunk! :happy:
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Recovery week is over! Time to get back at it full force!

30 day update - hubby lost 10 lbs!! Me...same as when I started so I am adding extra cardio. But I did take some pics and I can definitely see a change! Going to start the Phase 2 eating plan as well this week!

Ready to get busy!!
  • alicewoman1
    alicewoman1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    wow 25lbs thats awesome !
  • luckyprincessuk
    luckyprincessuk Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm starting p90x on Monday any friend requests appreciated,I knows it's going to be tough and we need all the support we can get. I'll be putting up regular status reports concerning my progress and I will posting my pics online
  • Stefani74
    Options
    Chest, shoulders and Triceps was tough! Had to modify quite a bit with those push-ups! But I did do more than my hubby did!! YAY!! (a little competition is great!) Love the way my arms are feeling!! Plyo tonight!!
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    Ok so I have been down and out for about a week and a half because of my back BUT I am baacckkk!! We are going to start back up today Phase 2 day 1 and I am so pumped!! I would love love love to drop 15 this 30!! I am going to add extra cardio and cut alot of processed out...hopefully this will help my mission!! What are your goals this 30? Hope everyone is doing great and still pushing play!!
  • Stefani74
    Options
    Ok so I have been down and out for about a week and a half because of my back BUT I am baacckkk!! We are going to start back up today Phase 2 day 1 and I am so pumped!! I would love love love to drop 15 this 30!! I am going to add extra cardio and cut alot of processed out...hopefully this will help my mission!! What are your goals this 30? Hope everyone is doing great and still pushing play!!

Great job!! Same here with adding some extra cardio...got to lose this belly fat!! :) And I love new workouts in this Phase! Think I will really see a difference at the end of this one!
  • drwstown76
    Options
    Hey Yall!!! :)

It's day 54 for me.... Can not wait for my day 60 pics. I can see a big change... Bringin it.

Disaster... Great pics. Doyou mind if I share them with my girlfriend? She will be invigorated by them im sure...

Welcome to all the new comers... You guys can do this! Bring it every day and dont look back.

Don't forget me you guys...
    Drew

p.s. I just signed up to be a beachbody coach! So if ANYONE wants daily motivation and support, contact me. I want to help! :)
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    Fel free to share...I will be happier when the before is a lot better lol but feel free :) I signed up for the coach thing too but I just want to discount on the products I love the shakeology!
    Hey Yall!!! :)

It's day 54 for me.... Can not wait for my day 60 pics. I can see a big change... Bringin it.

Disaster... Great pics. Doyou mind if I share them with my girlfriend? She will be invigorated by them im sure...

Welcome to all the new comers... You guys can do this! Bring it every day and dont look back.

Don't forget me you guys...
    Drew

p.s. I just signed up to be a beachbody coach! So if ANYONE wants daily motivation and support, contact me. I want to help! :)
  • my8kidsmom
    my8kidsmom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am down 6lbs now :) So far so good! I will have to take progress pics soon.
  • Stefani74
    Options

WAY TO GO girl!!
  • drwstown76
    Options
    Kids mom... definitely take pics. The results are so much more visible in the mirror than they are on the scale.

Just an update on my team. My girl told me that she has reached 16lbs lost. We were laying in bed last night and she wasn't going to tell me because Im always trying to talk her out of getting on the scale. But, as per usual, she couldn't keep it to herself. I am soooo happy for her!!! She is really busting her butt trying to keep up with this program. I can't express how proud she makes me! She's a freaking warrior! Like Xena, my warrior princess.

My buddy is well over 20 lbs lost now. He works in a factory and is inspiring people left and right. Good man... Bringin it!

As for me, I don't know how much I weigh because I refuse to get on the scale before Day 60. I will say that I had the morning to myself. I had some errands to run so I spent about 4 hours getting that crap done after Yoga X. So I get home and start to get ready for work. I take a shower and head to my room and put some deoderant and lotion on. Time is running short before I have to be at work, so I run to the bathroom to brush my teeth before I put a single article of clothing on (assuming this would save some time for some reason). So I look up in the mirror after cleaning my teeth and Im completely taken back by what I see. The shape of my arms, shoulders, and abs looked like someone elses body with my head on top. I couldn't believe it. I stood there for a minute and smiled cheesily about my transformation to this point. And then... without thinking this through fully... I let out this primal scream at the top of my lungs!!!!
    "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! GET OFF ME! GET OFF ME!" It was awesome! hahaha! Im sure the neighbors don't have quite the same opinion, but I couldn't control it. It was natural!
    I am totally grateful for Tony, p90x, my team, myfitnesspal, and the effort I am putting forth!

Livin life... Workin Hard... Bringin It every day!
    Thanks for listening you guys!
    Drew
  • beautifulnow
    Options

YAHOO!! happy dance :laugh: happy dance...smaller pants...smaller pants:heart: GREAT WORK
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    This was a good read! I totally feel ya...AND awesome work for the warrior!! I also like to stand and look at my muscle...yea thats right my one lil muscle and some might think I'm am weird but I have also name her and talk to her daily :) I have told her if she works really hard and and doesnt quit on me I will give her brothers and sisters :) NOW laugh if you will but my lil mistress(because my arm is now having an affair with my muscle hehe) works hard and is really starting to develop.

I also take pictures of her lol I am like a teenage boy :noway: dont judge LOLOL

Kids mom... definitely take pics. The results are so much more visible in the mirror than they are on the scale.

Just an update on my team. My girl told me that she has reached 16lbs lost. We were laying in bed last night and she wasn't going to tell me because Im always trying to talk her out of getting on the scale. But, as per usual, she couldn't keep it to herself. I am soooo happy for her!!! She is really busting her butt trying to keep up with this program. I can't express how proud she makes me! She's a freaking warrior! Like Xena, my warrior princess.

My buddy is well over 20 lbs lost now. He works in a factory and is inspiring people left and right. Good man... Bringin it!

As for me, I don't know how much I weigh because I refuse to get on the scale before Day 60. I will say that I had the morning to myself. I had some errands to run so I spent about 4 hours getting that crap done after Yoga X. So I get home and start to get ready for work. I take a shower and head to my room and put some deoderant and lotion on. Time is running short before I have to be at work, so I run to the bathroom to brush my teeth before I put a single article of clothing on (assuming this would save some time for some reason). So I look up in the mirror after cleaning my teeth and Im completely taken back by what I see. The shape of my arms, shoulders, and abs looked like someone elses body with my head on top. I couldn't believe it. I stood there for a minute and smiled cheesily about my transformation to this point. And then... without thinking this through fully... I let out this primal scream at the top of my lungs!!!!
    "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! GET OFF ME! GET OFF ME!" It was awesome! hahaha! Im sure the neighbors don't have quite the same opinion, but I couldn't control it. It was natural!
    I am totally grateful for Tony, p90x, my team, myfitnesspal, and the effort I am putting forth!

Drew
  • jybdrummer
    jybdrummer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I did Slim-in-6 and P90x for two years and didn't lose any weight. I joined MFP, started counting calories and I lost 31 lbs in 3 months. P90x didn't work for me as a weigh loss program. MFP worked wonders!
  • Stefani74
    Options

Drew

THAT WAS GREAT!! You are so motivating!!

And we are ending week 5...I am getting so excited as Spring approaches! I am more motivated than I have ever been to get in the best shape of my life! Purchased some heavier weights yesterday and I am no longer using the bands for pull-ups...I swithced to assited pull-ups using a chair and that made a total difference. I could feel so much more than with the bands. ONE DAY I will do that unassited pull-up!!! And I can almost make it through AB RIPPER X without having to take a break in the middle of the exercise.

Oh I ordered my bikini yesterday!! Determined to look good in it and be 100% confident!!
  • ejsmith7
    ejsmith7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody!! I started doing P90x a week ago. Due to my work schedule, I can only do it 3ish times a week, but I figure I will still get great results, it will just take a little longer :smile: So far, I have done Chest & back, I literally could not straighten my arms fully for 4 days after :tongue: I have never done that many pushups before, and have never been able to do a single pullup, but the chair assisted worked great!!. Plyo I loved, I wore my knee brace as a precaution due to a prior ligament tear. Shoulders & arms was great, but I need to use larger weights. Ab ripper is awesome, already seeing an improvement over day 1 :happy: :happy: