FINALLY worked up the nerve...before/after pics...31 lbs lat

Options
1235»

Replies

• GinaKurtz
    GinaKurtz Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! You are very fit and toned looking now. I wouldn't get too hung up with the scale number as long as you are in a healthy weight, keep eating right and working out and you will drop more pounds. But in the meantime enjoy knowing you are healthy as well as beautiful!
    Thanks! I'm not nearly as toned as I want to be, but I'm getting there! I love the fact that my old "skinny pants" are starting to fall off of me! I can't believe it! I know that I'm still dropping inches...even if the scale isn't showing it. Clothes can be such a truth-teller...especially when I dry them ALL THE WAY in the dryer instead of hanging them out like I use to! I WANT them to shrink now...so I can wear them longer! HAHA!
  • GinaKurtz
    Options
    OMG YOU ARE ME!!!!!!I have to run to the gym and will write more later...just didn't want to forget! I think you look awesome!!! and I think I look better than I did before but....:( I said 10 more pounds but I feel it should be 15......
    I hope you don't mind, but I just sent you a friend request! Congratulations to you! You look AMAZING!
  • GinaKurtz
    Options
    I think people who says such things are
    a) parent-type. They care and they are afraid that you will get too obsessed and sick and that it will change you as a person and that you wont be healthy and ready for any horrible sickness that might come your way
    b) jealous-type. Cant stand the tought that someone is doing actually something right for their body.

Its hard to know which is which, but usually our instincts tell us. If the doctor, THE DOCTOR told you youre doing it the healthy way, then go for it!

PS: you look awesome!
    Thanks for the compliment & the boost of confidence! You are SO right!
  • GinaKurtz
    Options
    You look great!!!

LOL about the before pic as motivation! That is why I chose a beach pic on here. BLECH! I love reading/seeing all these before and afters!! Inspiration and motivation! :O)
    Thanks! Good luck to you! Just be diligent & persistent! You'll get there! Utilize MFP to it's fullest! You'll be amazed at the "cheerleaders" & encouragers you'll find!
  • dexter62
    dexter62 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    you look great
  • traceybett
    traceybett Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    you are gorgeous! Great job!
  • kristarablue
    Options
    OMG!! You look amazing!!! Isn't it amazing to see what 31 lbs will do.
  • jineat
    jineat Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great Job, you look great!
  • eleonoreOU
    eleonoreOU Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!!! :)
  • newuser111
    Options
    You look amazing. :smile:
  • HiJam
    HiJam Posts: 22
    Options
    You are amazing! I love your positive attitude. People will tell you that you already look great (because you do!), but only YOU know when you are feeling your best!
  • nkaplosinit
    nkaplosinit Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I already wrote on here....but I just have to say you are a HUGE inspiration for me!! I too am 5'4" and my starting weight is close to what your's was and I want to get down to where you are now. Thank you for all of your encouragement!!!!!
  • nkaplosinit
    nkaplosinit Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I already wrote on here....but I just have to say you are a HUGE inspiration for me!! I too am 5'4" and my starting weight is close to what your's was and I want to get down to where you are now. Thank you for all of your encouragement!!!!!
  • NewJay12
    NewJay12 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Amazing pics - thanks for the inspiration! When I've made as much of a change as you I hope to post the before and after pics. 21 pounds down - 21 more to go. Keep up the great work.
  • heniko
    heniko Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    amazing work! bravo!
  • mommasamfa
    mommasamfa Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You look great and definitely much happier :) Keep it up girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!