New Group - Summer Lovin'

Options

Replies

• bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    I'm still here! My exercise this week was P90X plyometrics on Wednesday! Boy was it tough, but I did the entire hour of it! What's everyone else doing? Only 2 more days to complete this week's challenge!
  • lynnellec
    lynnellec Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Still here!!

Haven't done as well this week on the challenge... gotta love that flippin' TOM!! It's thrown a wrench in all my plans this week from working out to eating because of the lovely migraine headache that I get. Thank goodness I only have to deal with this every 3 months!

Hope everyone else is doing well!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    my name is kristen screen name is kris1085
    i love this group and will check in more often than once a week
    my start weight is 220.5
    this week i am at 215!
    I have 35 more pounds to go i think i said i wanted to loose it by June 1st i am going to change that to July 1st!
  • dubord29
    Options
    Im a little sad that this group isn't as active as some of the others. :(
    Well, i'll try to keep the group going. If anyone is still willing to. Let me know! We may just make it a bit smaller!

:)

I'm still here too! I don't always have a chance to get on this board until the weekend:( I didn't do much different from my workouts because I am doing the 30 day slimdown. It's Jillian Michaels dvds, I don't have them all but I do have alot! So far I'm to day 21 and I have lost 3# and 1" off my hips!! I'm so happy that I have stuck to an exercise program this long!!

Start weight: 170
    Current weight: 166.6
    Goal:140
  • p_cakes
    p_cakes Posts: 282
    Options
    Well I'm glad some of us are still here. I'm gonna have to clean out the Chart though, there are some that have never weighed in.

I keep forgetting to upload the chart, I can't do it at work here, and by the time I get home from work I ether go to the gym or go to bed. I'll try to remember it tomorrow night.

I'm still at the same weight, I think. I decided to skip a week of weighing in just because I keep relying on it, and it's frustrating!

I'm glad everyone is doing good, I've done something different every day except yesterday, I didnt get a chance to do anything yesterday. 12 hour work days are no good when you want to work-out.

Sooo, I'll add everyones new weight to the chart!
  • waterbug920
    Options
    I'm still here too! I did P90X stuff every day but Sun (X-country skiing instead) and Thursday. Thursdays aren't good - I work till 6:30 or 7:00 then have choir practice from 7:15 - 9:30. But here's my stats for the week:

Nicole (waterbug920)
    Start Wt: 150
    Current: 146.7

So I'm back down a little bit and less frustrated. But boy am I sore after the Leg, Back, & Ab Ripper X routine yesterday! Supposed to do Kenpo today, but I worked, had an open-house, and now bowling with the kids & friends. Hopefully we'll get home early enough to get a workout in. The hard part - staying away from Pizza at the Bowling Alley!! Wish me luck!
  • tashasbaby
    Options
    Start weight: ? i'll edit when i've looked it up lol
    Current weight:158.6
    Goal:130 ish

I'm still here and i'm failing big time on the challenges i've had no get up and go the past couple of weeks, but i've lost 1.6 lb so i'm happy enough. I havn't got the exact recipe but for dinner today i am making turkey, mushroom and apple sausages or burgers, i havn't decided whether to roll them or flatten them yet xx
  • lenesi
    lenesi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Start weight: 154.0 (Jan 1st)
    Group Start weight: 146.0 (Feb 2nd)
    Current weight: 143.2 (Feb 26th)
    Goal: 126.0 (July 1st)
    Hips: -3 inches
    Waist: -2 inches

I'm still here too! I had a well deserved day off yesterday - first in 2 months with a roast dinner and no exercise - and I lost weight this morning! I guess you still need to shake things up from time to time to see results and I think it was needed as my calves had started aching as soon as I'd start exercising as they hadn't had any time to recover. For the rest of the week though I did well with the exercise challenge and tried something different every day. I was hoping to get cycling in for Saturday but that will have to be another time now when the stupid English weather decides to cheer up and stop raining!

Sunday - Gardening, Walking (Geocaching)
    Monday - Treadmill, Step
    Tuesday - Swimming
    Wednesday - Treadmill, Wii Fit
    Thursday - Aerobics (Pump it Up)
    Friday - Treadmill, Skipping (Jump rope)
    Saturday - Rest!
  • Empress17
    Options
    Heya! Is it too late to join this group? I am unable to work- out for the next 5 weeks due to having surgery on my arm. But, after the 5 weeks is up, I plan on getting back in gear and working out 6 days a week, like I was doing before my surgery. Hope it's not too late to join... I have goals to reach for the summer as well.
  • Empress17
    Options
    If it's ok for me to join, here's my info:

Name: BekA

Date of summer goal (or month): June 1st

Summer goal weight: 185 lbs.

Current weight: 201 lbs.
  • Katherine1687
    Katherine1687 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Please can I join your group?

My name is Katherine.

Goal Date - 9th August (Holiday time!!)

Summer Goal Weight 182lb

Weight now 233lb

Sounds ambitious when I write it down but it is 2lb a week + another 5lb.

Good luck everyone

:smile:
  • Amajoy
    Amajoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I am still here too!!! :flowerforyou: I think I forgot to record last weeks stuff on here, my bad... I was still butt hurt cause my body was stuck the last 2-3 weeks, but THIS week is another story... I "kind of" purposely took it "easy"/slacked this past week to see if I could get myself back on track, I really believed that my body got used to the foods I was eating, the same calorie amounts, and the exercise I was doing and it just really needed a kick start again to say "WOAH, food, LETS BURN BABY" hahahaha.

LUCKILY, it worked, I am down 3 lbs from my stuck point which COMPLETELY makes up for the last 3 weeks of not moving... So needless to say, I am a happy camper again....

Starting weight: 183 lbs
    Goal Weight: 140 lbs
    Current weight: 172 lbs
    Weight Loss this week: 3lbs :drinker:
  • LettsBvegan
    LettsBvegan Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 190
    Current Weight: 186
    Goal: 160

Nothing lost this week but I didn't gain so ehh. I tried two different things this week. I did two videos, Crunch: Fat Burning Pilates & Crunch: Super Slim Down and even though it's an everyday thing I added walking to my routine. The day's I didn't try a new video I went to the park and walked my dog for about an hour. Anyways, I loved both videos! Crunch Fat Burning Pilates is more beginner friendly though. The whole recipe part I failed lol I don't cook-cook much so...
  • FaithfullFit
    FaithfullFit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I gained 0.4 this week :cry: 163.6

Failed at the challenge. Like someone mentioned working more than 8 hours days makes it hard the workout everyday
  • lynnellec
    lynnellec Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 176
    Current Weight: 174.5 (up .5 from last week... boo!)
    Goal Weight: 155

It was a rough week with not wanting to eat properly or work out thanks to the lovely TOM!! But this week IS a new week and if I don't float away from all the rain, tornado-like winds and potentially flooding going on right now, I'm getting to the gym tonight after work to get a solid workout in! Spring is definitely hitting the Ohio River valley, such a lovely time of year! :smile:
  • bstamps12
    Options
    Welcome Katherine! Sounds like last weeks challenge was hard for everyone...what is our challenge this week? Let's make up for last week & check in more to keep each other accountable for the challenges!
  • Empress17
    Options
    Do we have a challenge for this week?
  • bstamps12
    Options
    How about our exercise challenge to do an extra 45 minutes of strength training this week? Let's build those muscles so they can burn more calories during our day to day activities!

For our nutrition challenge, let's watch the "fat" this week! I am good about staying under calores but going over my "fat" allowance.

Let's all try to check in a few times this week to see how we are doing with strength training and watching the fat in our foods!
  • lenesi
    lenesi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Good exercise challenge bstamps12. I never do enough strength training so am going to try and meet that challenge :)
  • p_cakes
    p_cakes Posts: 282
    Options
    Im so sorry I haven't been on. Things have been crazy. Ive been sick, and a friend passed away so been dealing with that. It's been an interesting few days.

I like that challenge, I'm gonna keep up with it!