mmm I love fibre 1 bars..
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Tag!
  • 10more
    10more Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Checking in. Today's weight was 123. My goal for Saturday is 122, then 1/2 pound per week thereafter. Goal for 4/15 is 119.
  • eleanoreb
    eleanoreb Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Also my Stats- I am 5.6

CW 138.6
    GW: 130

And goal weight for Friday 137.5
  • bofus
    bofus Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i would like to join the 7 week challenge. could you tell me how to do it I have never done it either but i think it would really help.

Thanks

Bofus
  • harpcason
    Options
    OMG! Those cookies are pure evil. I ate six Tagalongs last Thursday, then entered it into MFP. The calories were over 400. I was having chicken that night for supper, so, I went to the gym and got on the elliptical to burn that off. Needless to say, I did get to eat my chicken, lol.
  • harpcason
    Options
    Sweet! Congratulations!
  • jitterbug89
    jitterbug89 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    i would like to join the 7 week challenge. could you tell me how to do it I have never done it either but i think it would really help.

Thanks

Bofus

I'm so sorry, but unfortunately we had to make the cut-off for registration last night since the challenge officially started today. :( We should be having more challenges after this one though, especially through out the summer. However, if you need the motivation you are welcome to post on this board and do the weigh-ins, you just wouldn't be counted for points. :)
  • ilvpsu
    ilvpsu Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Here's my starting stats...

5" 1" about 120 pounds.

I need to lose the last 10, so goal is 110

I will message the captain. I think 10 pounds is doable!
  • destoni85
    destoni85 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Is there a thread for team North?
  • Pearl_Normal
    Options
    Big THANK YOU to Jitterbug for organising the teams! OK here goes my official weight in at 47 years of age, five foot one inch and 126 pounds. My ultimate goal is to lose 10 pounds ( I have a TINY frame and any extra pounds really show on my lower body). Go Team Europe/UK we can do this - together we are strong and committed to achieving our personal goals and succeeding in the collective challenge!
  • Stacebob85
    Options
    Sorry to join the chocolate debate, but do chocolate Weetabix count? They're a breakfast cereal made of wheat with little chocoalte chips in?

On the weigh-in thing; I only have access to scales on a Thursday or Friday (when I'm working in the weight management clinics), so Fridays would be better for me. However, I can always just weigh myself on a Friday and post it on Saturday if y'all find Saturday easier :P

Anyhoo, my stats:

Weight (25/02/2011): 179.5lbs
    Goal for Saturday: 178lbs
    Overall goal: 168lb in 10 weeks!
  • sylvia1970
    Options
    I don't eat any chocolate:bigsmile:

current weight 143
    goal weight for sat 140

I am pushing pushing myself as i lost a great amount last week. So here's hoping
  • Zeeba81
    Options
    Stats:

CW: 210
    Sat goal: 208
    Challenge goal: 196
  • nannabur4
    Options
    Chocolate? Not a problem! Got this one. Good luck to all teams! May we all tap into our competetive edge during these next 7 weeks!
    Current stats:
    age 31
    Height 5'2"
    CW 151.0
    Sat Goal 150
    Challenge goal 140
  • smalltowngirl504
    Options
    Can I mention I am jealous of you short people with your weight goals...LOL... I am 5'0, I never added that.... my goal is 125, Im sure I could get down lower with a lot of discipline, but 125 seems do able... I envy your ambition and motivation to be 110, I havent been 110 since before my first child was born!!!

Good luck everyone...!
  • meshellmybell76
    meshellmybell76 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody, I am the team captain for the East. Wishing everyone the best of luck (eh hem, especially Team East).
    -Michelle

CW: 197
    1st week GW: 195
    7 week total GW: 183
  • shedthem
    Options
    My CW: 180
    Goal weight for Saturday weigh in: 179

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EAST!!!!!!
  • AJDistel
    Options
    Checking in...

CW:252
    1st week Goal: 248
    7th Week Goal: 230
  • vintagedream
    Options
    Team captain for West/ca group one.

I will be posting my teams start weight tonight as well as their goal for saturday.