30 day shred for march anyone??

Options

Replies

• vioblee
    vioblee Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm starting March 1st and would love to vent LOL!
  • mrsu80
    mrsu80 Posts: 7
    Options
    May I join you all as well? I am starting this tomorrow and would love to have some exercise buddies, please add me! :)
  • Ntdrkyet
    Ntdrkyet Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone!! With each others help and support I know we can do this!!

I am wondering how heavy of weights everyone is using? I started with 5lb but think I need to get 3lb weights, my arms are so sore!!
  • MissWait
    MissWait Posts: 160
    Options
    Bout to go do my first shred, yikes!
  • 0flynnstone0
    Options
    OK, I just bought the DVD at Walmart. So, I'm in!

I think I'll have to skip Thursdays, though. I already go to a powerpump class and a zumba class right afterward, so I don't want to keel over and die every Thursday!!

Feel free to add me as a friend anyone!
  • oceanrose78
    oceanrose78 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Yay March is here!!

I just finished my Day 9 of Level1, but I am starting over, this time using 5# weights and also trying the harder versions.

We can all do this! I find the repetition is almost relaxing, and I really now look forward to it every day. Today was a hard day for me, I spent a lot of it with a friend who is going through a really tough time, and the rest of it running around. I almost skipped it but instead had a great workout. That is the point after all - push yourself and see the results.
  • capnananda
    capnananda Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am in. I have had the DVD for a little bit now and did a few days but this should be a way to keep motivated.
  • sudha336
    sudha336 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I will start today.
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    20 mins till my first shred.... Oh boy!! Here's my stats: Measurements for the 30 day shred: Chest: 39 L Arm: 12.25 R Arm: 12.5 Waist: 36.5 Hips: 39 L Thigh: 25 R Thigh: 25.5
    Ready everyone??
  • lynz4589
    lynz4589 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    ready for it then? Me and Niki had a "warm up" go on Sunday and all I can say is ........... ouch!! I only lasted 17 mins - Niki managed 2 sets of 20 mins (different times of day) and shes still sore today!! Looking forward to tonight though, have to make sure I stick to all 30 mins!
  • anawrecksic
    Options
    I am starting the 30 day shred as soon as it arrives :) I am also banning wine, chocolate and take aways for the full 30 days.
  • vioblee
    vioblee Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I started with 5 lbs today - it was too much! This workout is going to kick my butt!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I started today with 3lbs weights. I'm going to mixed the weights up between 3 & 5lbs because in some parts the 3lbs were too lite. Stats are in my signature.

I did good with everything except the 2nd set of pushups. I'm doing the modified ones and I was struggling after the 3rd one in the 2nd set. All the other exercises I did without modification.
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    i did the Shred today with 5lb weights. I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE lol. Soooo difficult.
  • jmason8188
    Options
    I will join... I have the video and haven't stuck with it... I have to find it... send a request if you'd like... I will try and do this every other night...
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    So excited! I started the 30 day shred today. I did it with 5 pounds dumbells, because I don't have any lighter. I haven't had the patience for excercise videos lately, so I was glad when she said the segments were 20 minutes long. The first part was almost 30! But I stuck through it, and I will continue to try.

I am going to check her diet plan online. I am wondering if Jillian has an excercise schedule she suggests, or do we have to this every day this month?
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    So excited! I started the 30 day shred today. I did it with 5 pounds dumbells, because I don't have any lighter. I haven't had the patience for excercise videos lately, so I was glad when she said the segments were 20 minutes long. The first part was almost 30! But I stuck through it, and I will continue to try.

I am going to check her diet plan online. I am wondering if Jillian has an excercise schedule she suggests, or do we have to this every day this month?

Its for 30 straight days.
  • chazsucks
    chazsucks Posts: 170
    Options
    well i just did day 1 and i'm really dissapointed, i had to keep stopping - and she was like 'don't stop!' and i was like I HAVE TO STOP FOR A MINUTE. :(
  • alanarn
    alanarn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys.. Well I just did L1 Day 1 and sad to say...my butt was kicked!! :sad: Good luck everybody!!
  • hlokty07
    hlokty07 Posts: 33
    Options
    First day and I feel totally pumped!!! I just did my L1 and used 3lb weights which was not too bad. So proud of everyone and keep it up! Just think 29 more days until you are feeling super shredded! lol :) Good luck