March Move Your *kitten* Challenge....

Options

Replies

• bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Put me in for 230 miles this month

The miles on my trianing for the Avon Walk are getting higher and higher so 230 is if I do the minimum walking and biking I need to do.
  • CricketClover
    CricketClover Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Opps Christan I didn't realize I had created a ticker exactly like yours until it posted it right under yours! Sorry.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,334 Member
    Options
    Dinos - I tried to save the google sheet but was "denied" access. Not sure what I did wrong???? BTW - I love the format you do with the tabs!

-- onawhymm

I had that happen in December. Make sure your shortcut starts with "https" and not just "http" and see if that gets you in.
  • fluffykitsune
    fluffykitsune Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    About to go start my first few miles :D needed to wake up a bit first. I'm SOOO glad the snow all melted yesterday so I can do this without freezing. :3
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    walked slightly more than 4000 steps indoor. Am I right it in putting it as 2 miles

edited to clarify that all the steps were done in one go.
  • ksyrnyk
    ksyrnyk Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am in for March challenge. I did great for the first 3 weeks in February, but really lost it in the last week. My goal was for 75 miles, but I ended up with 57.5 miles for a total.
    I am going to keep the same goal of 75 miles for March. With the longer month, and hopefully a more motivated me, I can achieve it this month, and possible adjust to a higher goal for April.
    Good luck, everyone!!

exercise.png
    [/url]
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    5 miles on the treadmill this morning.

It's March in Wisconsin! Spring-like weather could happen before the month is over!
  • BigBootyMimi
    BigBootyMimi Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    This is my first month joining one of these challenges...my goal will be 150 miles! EEK! I hope I can do it!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    2.77 miles so far today...started the c25k program - didnt time my turn around cause then i had to walk the rest of the way BACK to my office LOL....more to come tonight watching biggest loser on the treadmill...updated siggie...
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    i'd like to do this too and will add mileage to my signature; i dont really know how many miles to pick though? i think i'll go for 50 initially as i have no idea how well i'll do on this

will check back in with an active signature later!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Update:
    There are 41 people in the challenge so far, which is a new record in terms of participation. :happy: Our aggregate goal is to move 3,486 miles or 85 miles each on average :frown: however this will probably change because the list is not complete yet. My guestimate is that about half of us will eventually reach our targets

One more thing about the spreadsheet. Editing is locked, so you won't be able to input your numbers in it. Just make sure that your tickers are updated. In case you disagree with my numbers, please let me know and we will work it out.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    thanks dinos....i love that you are in charge of keeping updated and i'm in charge of getting us started....making a pretty good damn team the last 4 months....
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    2 miles done...I hate to walk/run on the treadmill..I am hoping Spring comes soon so I can do my walk/run outside :)

Have a great day!!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I got in a 2 mile run on the TM after I did my Turbo Fire HIIT 25 workout! Gotta burn off those cruise pounds!!!!!
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    2 miles done...I hate to walk/run on the treadmill..I am hoping Spring comes soon so I can do my walk/run outside :)

I used to hate the treadmill. Now I'm addicted to watching episodes of "House" while I walk and run. I'm not sure how I'll handle the transition to spring when it comes!
  • sarglava
    sarglava Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Birds and flowers are much prettier to look at than House. Though he is very pretty himself. (This coming from a woman.)
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    2 miles done today!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    5.88 done today...good start!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm in again and think I will stick with walking another 100 miles for March. Today I managed 3 miles.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    5.86 miles today two workouts. Feels like March is going to be awesome!!! Our starts look great!!! Yeah US!!!