Before 320# Now 145#

Options

Replies

• irishrose22
    irishrose22 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I came looking for motivation today in the success stories and I found you. You are amazing and you look unbelievable! I plan on friending you and maybe i can learn some things. You rock!!
  • lduffee
    lduffee Posts: 14
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You are a tremendous motivator. Your work ethic is phenomenal! You look fabulous! All of us covet your body! :heart:
  • Soooze
    Soooze Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    :noway: Holy ****! I am totally floored! Unbelievable. I want to print your after picture and stick it on my fridge for motivation!!

I want to congratulate you on all the hard work and dedication you put into this!

I've had weight issues since I was a teenager. Sometimes I think it might've been all in my head since now that I look back, I was in pretty darn good shape but I always felt fat! I had 2 babies, at my highest weight I was 202 (after babies) and I'm now at 177 with lots of muscles hidden under there! I want to make that scale move and show everybody how much muscle I have under that fat!

And YOU.. yes YOU are an inspiration!
    When I started working out again after this baby I said that I am going to send my picture to Oxygen Magazine by the time I'm 40!
    I have 3 1/2 years to go, so really, if you can achieve the kind of body I want, so can I!!!
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Nothing short of STUNNING! I loved the youtube video too.

I'm always glad to see those with amazing transformations like yours advocate healthy nutrition, good ole fashion exercise & lifestyle changes. It always seems the best stories (like yours) come from these good habits, not fad diets, deprivation, or surgery.

Thanks you so much! :flowerforyou:
  • Deszare
    Deszare Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    WOW! I got to get me some P90! Thats awesome great job!
  • mmellor
    mmellor Posts: 146
    Options
    Wow! You are truly an inspiration! This is such a hard journey for me and I have been feeling like giving up - it's easier! But when I saw your progress pictures it made me want to keep at it. Your pictures literally brought tears to my eyes. Someone said at the beginning of the post they have never been so proud of a stranger before and I agree 100%!! Great Work!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    OMG! INSPIRATION & FANTASTIC RESULTS! You look great!
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    bump, oh by the way you look great, good work.
  • rachieladines
    Options
    whenever I feel like giving up and thinking I am just a bigger girl I look at these and get motivated to keep going Thank u for the inspiration!
  • babyfatbegone
    babyfatbegone Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My jaw is on the floor. Fantastic job. Thank you for sharing and you should be proud of yourself because I know we all are.
  • oubeth1
    oubeth1 Posts: 34
    Options
    Simply amazing!!! Such and inspiration to me and others. I hope that I can follow your footsteps and do the same. You look great!!! :wink:
  • GoBanana76
    GoBanana76 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have seen before and afters before, but for some reason this one sticks in my head. you look ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!! Excellant work!!!
  • ordub
    ordub Posts: 1
    Options
    Has anyone said "Holy crap" yet?? Just in case.....HOLY CRAP!!! Great job!!!
  • rskidmore
    rskidmore Posts: 212
    Options
    You look like two completely different people! WOW! Way to go!!!
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    OH....MY...GOODNESS. I can't even imagine the amount of WORK you have put into your body, and the amount of CHANGE and self control that you have put into your life. Seriously an inspiration. The video made me tear up, because I have little girls, and I wish I was a better role model for them. SOON, hopefully. Thank you for sharing your story and pictures, WOW!!!!!!!
  • rachelsewardxo
    Options
    OH MY GOD , you look amazing . this is so motivating !
  • mandiex0
    mandiex0 Posts: 174
    Options
    awwwww. f***ck! you look beautifullllll
  • cthomps
    cthomps Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look amazing!! Great motivator!! My next investment is to get Insanity
  • oxnina
    oxnina Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS! That's Amazing! Completely different person!
  • bryans21
    bryans21 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    WOW is all i can say
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!