March Move Your *kitten* Challenge....

Options

Replies

• Luckie712
    Luckie712 Posts: 37
    Options
    I'm back in! I'm worried about how I'm going to get my miles in when allergies start to strike but I'm going for 100 again.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Got in 6 miles in less than 56 minutes on the elliptical!!
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I am a runner and don't think of any other exercise as miles (just minutes), so I have to keep track of them separately:
    March goals: 25 miles run, 750 minutes of exercise total

I saw your note to the walker gal that this isn't the way this challenge works, so I will start tracking walking in miles ... I don't go to the gym much except for Zumba. I wonder if I shake my *kitten* for a whole mile by the end of the hour? Anyway, I will adjust my goal to 60 miles for March and track weights and Zumba elsewhere.
    3/1: 1.8 miles walked
    3/2: 1.4 miles walked, 5.4 miles run
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Added 4 miles today!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    4.76 miles today
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Added 4 miles on the treadmill this evening. Will do more if I can get the 14-year-old to relinquish his hold on the basement TV.
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Hey - I got my 3 miles in this morning (C25K week 6 run 2)!!!! Enjoyed my day off on Tuesday for sure!
  • gehlerc
    Options

vhuber, you certainly didn't lose anything--fitness-wise--on that cruise! (And, BTW, welcome back!)
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    thanks dinos....i love that you are in charge of keeping updated and i'm in charge of getting us started....making a pretty good damn team the last 4 months....

INDEED - Kudos to you both for being the brains behind this operation and Big Thanks too!
  • gcgillmann
    Options

blk-exercise.png
  • gcgillmann
    Options

exercise.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options

vhuber, you certainly didn't lose anything--fitness-wise--on that cruise! (And, BTW, welcome back!)
    Thanks for the welcome back and I do need to lose something that is why I am busting my butt!! I worked out everyday on that ship cuz the food was awesome (so were the drinks!)!!! The price we gotta pay right??
  • gehlerc
    Options
    2 more miles on the treadmill this evening, making a total of 6 miles for me today.
  • sarglava
    sarglava Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    3 miles done.
  • Mary830
    Mary830 Posts: 64
    Options
    I am so glad I joined this challenge. I ran a 5K on my treadmill this evening! 3.11 miles today, 5.65 total.
  • jamiza
    jamiza Posts: 1
    Options

exercise.png

I wanna do this!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I ran 9.1 miles Tuesday and Wednesday combined. I'm getting used to the new shoes, the blisters are disappearing, all is well.
  • facerme
    facerme Posts: 27
    Options
    Im a little late, but I'd love to join this challenge! This will be my first one, and im going to set my goal for 150 miles.

I'm late too......187 is my goal as thats 300km.....

OK SO TODAY DID 6KM....ONLY 294 TO GO :)
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I'm on the board now! Posted miles last night.
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    + 2.5 miles for yesterday!