7-week challenge official weigh-in/support board

Options

Replies

• Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Whoops shows I didn't read the first topic properly.

SW - 143
    Sat goal 141
    7 week challenge goal 129.

Will do my before pic this evening :sad:
  • harpcason
    harpcason Posts: 40
    Options
    Okay, Team South..................here is our thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/183712-7-week-challenge-team-south
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    hi everyone!

SW: 161
    goal for saturday: 159
    goal overal: 150

I'm a morning exerciser (5:15-6 every weekday) and usually do a Jillian/Jackie Warner/Biggest Loser workout. Over the weekend I got roped into a 10K race over Memorial Day (with my sister-in-law who is training for the Olympics - yikes!!). So, I'm starting a running program from runnersworld.com on Monday. Also - haven't had a lick of chocolate since Saturday!

good luck everyone - go MIDWEST!!
  • mamawildbear
    mamawildbear Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Oops! Almost missed this post. I'm on team south.

Start: 195
    Goal for Sat: 193.5
    End Goal: 185

Glad I didn't have any chocolate yesterday (total luck there).
  • jitterbug89
    jitterbug89 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • TimarieS
    TimarieS Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    So do chocolate flavored slimfasts count?? SO wasn't thinking straight and shouldv'e bought the strawberry lol

P.S. I have a huge box of Reeses cups (from Costco) in my drawer left over from a client. Talk about will power!!!!!!!!!! I AM SPARTACUS!!!!!!!! lol

very brave, i made threw all tempting foods away when i decided to get serious about losing weight again, i have no will power!
  • o0sunny0o
    o0sunny0o Posts: 12
    Options
    So do chocolate flavored slimfasts count?? SO wasn't thinking straight and shouldv'e bought the strawberry lol

P.S. I have a huge box of Reeses cups (from Costco) in my drawer left over from a client. Talk about will power!!!!!!!!!! I AM SPARTACUS!!!!!!!! lol

very brave, i made threw all tempting foods away when i decided to get serious about losing weight again, i have no will power!

I just moved and out went all fatty/sugary temptations. Now I feel cranky. lol but hey if it helps me then I guess I will try to just get over it!
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    i've found that the no chocolate challenges has helped eliminate my late night snacking all together over the past few days! i usually reach for some mint chocolate chip ice cream or a fudge bar after dinner, but now that it's just not an option i've found that i'm doing fine w/o anything at all! and i wake up guilt-free in the morning!
  • Kimkimba
    Kimkimba Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Go East! I sent this to my captain, but my stats are:

CW: 199
    GW for Saturday: 196
    GW: 147

No chocolate is pretty easy for me. It's the sugar that I can't get a handle on.
  • smalltowngirl504
    Options
    ;) How is everyone?
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    ATTENTION:

Kerissa3
    beechick
    Naebear99
    Xomakaxo
    HeatherNTbs
    CAPTAIN
    bromk
    ChassityO
    asjerven
    10more
    Lovetoberne
    Vivi10 ???? (unknown)

If anyone on this list would like to take on the role of captain, please message me! HeatherNTbs has resigned as captain (she stills on the team though) and so we need a new captain for this team. Thanks!
    I volunteered! I'll try and contact everyone but feel free to contact/friend me first!
  • jitterbug89
    jitterbug89 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    So I've noticed that for the past few days, I haven't been monsterly hungry anymore. It's so weird! Previous to trying to get back to being healthy, I was hungry 24/7 like for real. Nothing was ever enough. And now I never really know when I'm hungry. But that's better than being a BEAST! haha. Do you have any healthy eating/dieting revelations?
  • ilvpsu
    ilvpsu Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I've been exercising for 13 days straight...thats a biggee for me...and I find that curbs my appetite... I'm hungry, but I dont want to pick and graze at junk all day. (I'm basically a SAHM). When I am hungry, it takes less to fill me up.
  • beechick
    beechick Posts: 50
    Options
    ATTENTION:

Kerissa3
    beechick
    Naebear99
    Xomakaxo
    HeatherNTbs
    CAPTAIN
    bromk
    ChassityO
    asjerven
    10more
    Lovetoberne
    Vivi10 ???? (unknown)

If anyone on this list would like to take on the role of captain, please message me! HeatherNTbs has resigned as captain (she stills on the team though) and so we need a new captain for this team. Thanks!
    I volunteered! I'll try and contact everyone but feel free to contact/friend me first!

Hi asjerven,
    I will help you out if needed. I will send you my stats through the email.
    Debbee
  • destoni85
    destoni85 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've realized what it actually felt like to be HUNGRY!! My stomach actually growls. My body TELLS me when it needs fuel. My body is actually adjusting to the eating schedule I've put myself on... Great feeling. :bigsmile:
  • Slamaral
    Slamaral Posts: 20
    Options
    So I've noticed that for the past few days, I haven't been monsterly hungry anymore. It's so weird! Previous to trying to get back to being healthy, I was hungry 24/7 like for real. Nothing was ever enough. And now I never really know when I'm hungry. But that's better than being a BEAST! haha. Do you have any healthy eating/dieting revelations?

to be honest....I'm finding it hard to diet...I tried a diet plan, but didn't stick to it, even though it was only a 3 day plan...and when I don't plan my meals I snack all day and don't remember to jot it all down...I love to snack, I always have...I know I need to break this habit...I think I'm needing proper motivation....
  • Pearl_Normal
    Options
    How is everyone doing? I stayed within my calorie goal yesterday, did strength training in the evening. I cooked chicken kiev for my husband last night . I was going to have a kiev but then checked the calories at 450 each. I opted for 200g white fish with stir fried vegetables and got much larger plateful for fewer calories. GOOD LUCK to all challengers.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    here's the thread for Team West/CA#2
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/185246-7wk-challenge-team-west-ca-2

I am sore today! Strength on Tuesday and 3.5 mile run on the treadmill last night.
  • eleanoreb
    eleanoreb Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I don't think I will have access to a scale Saturday (going away this weekend) so I will weigh in tomorrow..