Post your favorite Motivational Quote!

Options

Replies

• Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    Obsessed is what the weak call the dedicated!

Ha ha, that is in my signature. My favorite quotes are in my signature or in my profile.
  • aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    what would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?

:heart: it!!!!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Achievement of your happiness is the only moral purpose of your life, and that happiness, not pain or mindless self-indulgence, is the proof of your moral integrity, since it is the proof and the result of your loyalty to the achievement of your values.
    Ayn Rand

The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.
    Ayn Rand
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    "A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."
    Steve Martin
  • DeBlue
    DeBlue Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    bump
  • DeBlue
    DeBlue Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    bump
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    "Sometimes you just got to say f&^K it"
  • kevanos
    kevanos Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    "Every day is just filled with just wins. All we do is put wins in the record books. We win so radically in our underwear before our first cup of coffee, it's scary. People say it's lonely at the top, but I sure like the view."

-Charlie Sheen
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    "Oh, my friend, it's not what they take away from you that counts. It's what you do with what you have left." ~Hubert Humphrey

Beginning are hard, endings are sad, it's what you do in the middle that counts- (Line in hope floats the movie)

These are my favorites
  • hpygirl64ColleenLinder
    Options
    Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but more by the amount of times that take our breath away! ;)

Feel free to friend me so I can take your breath away with my daily inspiration and health tip reminders! love this idea and
    whomever started it! ;)
  • shanhawk
    shanhawk Posts: 44
    Options
    Good, better, best... never let me rest, until my good is better and my better...BEST!!
  • joybell32
    joybell32 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    "No one can make you feel inferiior without your consent" Eleanor Roosevelt
  • theTupper
    theTupper Posts: 27
    Options
    "Pile up enough tomorrows and you'll find you've collected nothing but a lot of empty yesterdays."
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    it isn't a widepsread "motivational" quote like these, but the sentence that has spurred me to action was uttered by a 9 year old as she hugged my FAT stomach:

"Does it keep you warm while you sleep like a polar bear?"
    :indifferent:

That has motivated me more that anything else ever has.
  • janiedoe111
    janiedoe111 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    "Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." Martin Luther King, Jr.
  • avninjalette123
    avninjalette123 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Do or Do not, there is no try! =]
  • kevanos
    kevanos Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    it isn't a widepsread "motivational" quote like these, but the sentence that has spurred me to action was uttered by a 9 year old as she hugged my FAT stomach:

"Does it keep you warm while you sleep like a polar bear?"
    :indifferent:

That has motivated me more that anything else ever has.

I love how forward and honest a childs mind works. Pure honesty strikes a deep chord. It's bad we learn how to restrain and supress it as we grow up.
  • Tomhusker
    Tomhusker Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    “Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall” - Confucius

“If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.” - Jack Handy

“Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.” - Walt Whitman

“People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily.” - Zig Ziglar
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Where I am today, is where my mind put me! Where I'm at tomorrow is where my mind put me! -Billy Blanks
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    can we post motivational song?? Mine is "Rocky" theme song!!! i have it on my ipod :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!