SEX LIFE

Options
FORKDOWN
FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
I was in on a discussion last night about this and was just curious. How many people on MFP are hoping not only to lose weight but change or enhance their sex life.

(PG-13, not looking for details)

*raises hand real high*

Replies

• Triquetra
    Triquetra Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to improve my sex life.....single so anything is better that what i have now :laugh: :blushing:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    My sex life is great already,when I have one lol
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    me. it's already gotten better. I feel better about my body so i'm not so prude in the bedroom.
  • MrsBrosco
    MrsBrosco Posts: 295
    Options
    This is a personal goal for me. When I was 16-18 years old my sex drive was OOOOOber high, since then I have gained a lot of weight and then had a baby. My poor husband is having a hard time with this, I just have ZERO drive anymore and I used to be the one all over him. Very frustrating for me as well as him. I have lost 70lbs at this point and it still isn't back. I'm hoping that with another 20lbs lost my confidence will head back in the right direction.

Good Luck!
  • hairpleaser1
    Options
    Never thought of that. Guess I have no problem in that area. Doesn't matter anyway because when I drink I think I am a size 2 stripper. lol
  • Mrsbonno
    Mrsbonno Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY!!!!!!!! hoping weightloss and healthier food choices do just that!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    If by that you mean, more, more and more, yes I'm on that program LOL
  • indycello
    indycello Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Well my husband has been coming at me like stink on a skunk so that's gotta say something?! hahaha!!! So yes after 45lbs lost my sex life has greatly improved! :D
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    I would def love to feel more comfortable naked especially in bed :)
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Never thought of that. Guess I have no problem in that area. Doesn't matter anyway because when I drink I think I am a size 2 stripper. lol

:laugh:

I feel less inhibited when I'm in shape so yes, one of my goals too. :smokin:
  • Samana06
    Samana06 Posts: 107
    Options
    me, me, me!!! I'm in a commited long term monogamous relationship and we were definitely more "active" when I was smaller and my body image was better. Him and I are looking forward to having that again. And I'm not ashamed to say I'm waiting for the day that I can look at myself and understand why he "wants" me!
  • heatherisom
    heatherisom Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am the same way. Lots of sex drive when I was younger and skinnier and now I have nothing. I even talked to my doctor about it and she said more sex equals a better sex drive. Well, if I had an interest I could get to the more sex part. I am hoping for more confidence with the weight loss. I think having a kid had a big role in it.
    But if anyone has any ideas, please share.
  • mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    Options
    This hand is raised high as well!
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    me. it's already gotten better. I feel better about my body so i'm not so prude in the bedroom.

Ditto!
  • mielikkibz
    mielikkibz Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to improve my sex life.....single so anything is better that what i have now :laugh: :blushing:

ROFL< glad someone said that, I raise my hand with you LOL
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    To me, that is the main focus, to look sexier, so I feel sexier and improve my sex life.
  • 1Tammy2luv
    Options
    Not the reason I started. Weight is not usually the problem for most anyway. Good luck with that. Lol.
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    hahaha I have no issues with the whole confidence/boyfriend wanting me thing... I just have issues with the boyfriend being in nursing school and not having any time... even my attempts to "play doctor" don't always work at pulling him away from the studying!
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I think that the more comfortable you are with your body the better sex is! I am getting there...slowly, but surely! i cant wait for my husband to ravash me again!:blushing:
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options

:laugh: *high five* Me too!

Seriously though, I find that my drive goes up when I am eating healthy and exercising!
This discussion has been closed.