What does your screen name stand for?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Mine is my signon code at work. They give everyone at work a code. We use those codes to direct msg each others within the office and our drivers to direct msg us. We use it to log in to all programs on our computer. So I just made it simple My memory is horrible. :ohwell: I dont wanna have to remember another username and password. :laugh:

That's all...:bigsmile: :laugh:

What's your password?

top secret baby...:devil: :smokin:

writing.gif

Username: Kellch
    Password: Topsecretbaby.

Got it! Thanks!
    LOL:laugh:
  • gazellegirl
    gazellegirl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Gazzele Girl, Well my dedication to this program has been mile on the Tony Little Gazelle, Not to mention that the animal is sleek, slim and fast. I thought with a name like that, I had no choice but to succeed.:tongue:

93399.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • gazellegirl
    gazellegirl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    now I can't even spell gazelle :ohwell:

93399.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Mine is my signon code at work. They give everyone at work a code. We use those codes to direct msg each others within the office and our drivers to direct msg us. We use it to log in to all programs on our computer. So I just made it simple My memory is horrible. :ohwell: I dont wanna have to remember another username and password. :laugh:

That's all...:bigsmile: :laugh:

What's your password?

top secret baby...:devil: :smokin:

writing.gif

Username: Kellch
    Password: Topsecretbaby.

Got it! Thanks!
    Max U goof

U need spaces between the words....jeez
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Because on all the diet commercials I look like the guy in the before pictures. SOmeday I will change my name to after.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :drinker:
    Because on all the diet commercials I look like the guy in the before pictures. SOmeday I will change my name to after.