March Move Your *kitten* Challenge....

Options

Replies

• KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I stated I was going to try for 100 miles. I regret I did not do my math very well. I have just started working out and I am struggling to finish 2 miles at a time. So adjusted my goal to 50 miles in the month of March. I might get close to the 100 if I was counting all my steps each day but that is not my plan I want to record exercise milage. Sorry :cry: But I want a realistic goal for my skill level and will kick it up as I get more comfortable with the routine.
  • motovated1
    Options
    I would like to join the ...I want to walk/run at least 80 miles this month.

2410654.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Added another 2 miles over lunch today. Bringing me to 8 /50 miles for March.
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I stated I was going to try for 100 miles. I regret I did not do my math very well. I have just started working out and I am struggling to finish 2 miles at a time. So adjusted my goal to 50 miles in the month of March. I might get close to the 100 if I was counting all my steps each day but that is not my plan I want to record exercise milage. Sorry :cry: But I want a realistic goal for my skill level and will kick it up as I get more comfortable with the routine.

Hey Kris, don't worry about it, this is not a contest. An unrealistic goal might lead you to quit trying and we don't want this to happen. :smile:
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    Current Mileage: 2.2
    Goal Mileage: 75

:bigsmile: on the board with a 2 mile run on lunch
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    3 more miles today - (C25K)
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    c25k wk1d2 done...2.27 miles added...more tonight at the Y...updated my siggie
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi, managed to walk for 5 miles yesterday and another 6 miles today :happy:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    7 miles total today with 6 miles on the elliptical even FASTER than I did yesterday plus a 1 mile cool down walk on the treadmill!
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    6 miles on the treadmill this afternoon.

I just hate the beginning of a challenge month, when the marker on my ticker is so far over to the left!!!
  • treetz1979
    treetz1979 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Checking in....did another 2 miles today.
  • christan04
    Options
    1.25 miles today!
  • daboysmom
    Options
    I just joined today, what a great idea - I'm in for the challenge! I'll start with a 50 mile goal. Thanks!
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hi, did 3.2 miles on the bike. My elliptical does not show distance. But i found online that 1760 revolutions is 1 mile. I actually did 1412 revs in 30 minutes. So it is actually harder to cover miles on an elliptical than walking? Anyone knows more about it?
  • goshagirl
    goshagirl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be ready for my 1st 5K!!! And to get 100 miles in the month or March.
  • danilandry
    danilandry Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    i put on some miles today on the ellitical and stationary bike, how is everyone else putting their miles in?
  • danilandry
    danilandry Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    6 miles on the treadmill this afternoon.

I just hate the beginning of a challenge month, when the marker on my ticker is so far over to the left!!!

i couldnt agree with you more on that! it makes me want to push harder, hehe
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    another 1.53 tonight on elliptical and then treadmill...tried to do a round of hiit but my runkeeper was acting up and wouldnt switch intervals...ending up timing it myself on the machine and did the best i could....updated siggie...
  • lubvug32
    lubvug32 Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm 3 days late, but I love the idea of this challenge! Will start tomorrow and I will aim for 30 miles in March. Now to get a pedometer bcz as a teacher, I know I walk a lot around school so that will help me see if this goal is too low or not. whoop whoop! Now off to find me a ticker...
  • Mary830
    Mary830 Posts: 64
    Options
    3 miles even tonight to bring my total to 8.65/50 miles so far. I've never concentrated solely on speed and one mile at a time- it was an interesting night!