Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Wow! Congrats to all those that had big loss this week and those with one pound or under, continue to celebrate the small victories. This week, I finally broke out of my 3 week funk.
    LW:179
    CW: 177.2

I'm sooo happy! *doing a happy dance*

I changed mfp number and it says 2.8 loss because for some reason, my last weigh in said 180 and not 179.
  • emma44ny
    emma44ny Posts: 141 Member
    Options

Loss of 3.6 pounds! Last week, I'd had a gain of 2.8, so I'm really glad to have lost that and then some!!! :smile:

You almost don't mind so much that way!! Congrats!! :wink:
  • emma44ny
    Options
    Last week: 166.8
    Today: 164.0
    So excited to have seen the scale go down the last several days. It's so weird that my losses aren't gradual, for the most part. I will maintain, even gain a little, then suddenly drop. I lost 2 pounds in the last 2 days! I'm not complaining, it's just strange.

Right there with ya! I seem to have maybe a 1/2lb or 1 lb loss and then 3-4 the next week. just odd...
  • emma44ny
    Options
    down .5 lbs this week- which is not suprising since last week I lost 4 lbs. Still I'm feeling great that things keep going down and yesterday I successfully ran 2.5 miles without stopping!

SW: 246
    CW: 224

Down 22lbs so far! 18 to go!

Awesome! I ran 2 miles without stopping on Wednesday and was stunned! haven't been able to do that in YEARS! Good for you!!!
  • emma44ny
    Options

Girls, I am really struggling. I was up a little this morning, I think like 0.4. I'm going to wait until the morning to post my official weigh in because I had a really tough workout yesterday and I don't really like to workout the day before I weigh in, but that is when my scheduled run is for C25K. I feel like I am spinning my wheels. I've been bouncing back and forth between 189-190ish. Since the beginning of January I have lost less than 4 lbs. :sad: What do I need to do to see some decent losses? I'm starting to get aggravated that my efforts are not showing on the scale. On one good note, I did run for a total of 16 minutes yesterday (although not at once. I run intervals). I nearly died and thought I was going to have a biggest loser moment and hurl.

You're doing great! Try to be patient and keep it up! I know it's hard... Don't forget we're all here for you!:flowerforyou:
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    So my plan of attack for this week:

diet wise:
    keep drinking a min. of 72 oz of water daily, 1 cup of green tea daily, only 1 can of diet soda daily.
    continue eating 4 to 5 servings of fruits and veggies daily.
    continue drinking 1 protein shake a day as a meal replacement.
    Do not eat while watching tv, no eating past 9 o'clock.
    Only have 3 servings of bread for the entire week.
    Take multivitamin daily.

exercise wise:
    Fri: light cardio, strength training
    Sat: light cardio, pilates, abs
    Sun: light cardio, strength training
    Mon: light cardio, pilates, abs
    Tues: go to kickboxing
    Wed: go to zumba, train with trainer
    Thur: go to zumba
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Y'all are inspiring me... congrats on the losses!!

I am down 1.2 pounds this week... from 325.0 to 323.8.
  • dinareed
    dinareed Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Aaaaaargh! Last week I was 195.8 and today I weighed in at 198 for a gain of 2.2 pounds. What the heck is going on? I am losing inches (I measure once each month) but this is really frustrating me. I have an appointment with a dietitian on the 29th but how much weight will I gain before then? Sorry guys...I'm just really frustrated.

My plan of attack this week... watch the sodium, keep drinking water and keep busting my butt at the gym. I don't know what else to do.

To all those that had losses, congratulations!
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 313.5 lbs
    Last week weight 293.2 lbs
    Current weight 290.6 lbs

Congrats to all!
  • psychojenn
    Options
    LW: 181.6
    CW: 181.2

only 0.4 loss but im getting there:)
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Wow! it looks like the data is already up! Now, impatient people like me don't have to wait days to see it! :)))
  • emma44ny
    Options
    i am proud to say I am peeking in in one-derland today at 199. I hope to be mid 190s by the end of next week. i really need to up my water in take.

That is so awesome!! Good for you!! I cannot wait for that moment!!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    i am proud to say I am peeking in in one-derland today at 199. I hope to be mid 190s by the end of next week. i really need to up my water in take.
    :drinker:
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Well, I did manage to drop a little this week. Weighed this morning.

Weight last week: 190
    This week: 188.8

Loss of 1.2

I'll take it.
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Shylin
    Shylin Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I lost 3 pounds this week!!! My current weight is 143.
  • glittersoul
    glittersoul Posts: 671
    Options
    I maintained this week but that seems to happen every time I try to exercise more. Then it starts coming back off. So I will just take it and next week I will have a big number lol

Congrats to everyone :)
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    SW: 207
    LW: 198 (forgot the exact .#)
    CW: 196.5

I'm 196.5, down 1.7 lbs from last week. I got on the scale this morning and when I saw that number I thought it was wrong because I couldn't believe it. I've reached my 10lb goal and I'm happy about that.

Congrats to all the losses and to those that are not seeing the results they want, don't give up! It is so worth the fight!

Great loss girl...so proud of you!
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    I maintained this week but that seems to happen every time I try to exercise more. Then it starts coming back off. So I will just take it and next week I will have a big number lol

Congrats to everyone :)

That is what happens to me too..a small plateau that you will get over !