Beach Ready Challenge

Options

Replies

• Shawna_831
    Shawna_831 Posts: 316
    Options
    UGH!! My daughter has her dentist appointment today at 7:30am. I'll have to skip the am work out now. :grumble:
    This means that I'll have to fit in an extra work out somewhere this week. :sad:
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    Hey I'd love to join you guys! I need all the motivation I can get! Ok to start a week late?
  • SKelley1218
    SKelley1218 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!
    I only lost 1/2 a pound this week but I did get sick at the beginning of the week and wasnt able to work out as much as I had planned. I am determined to meet both of the goals for this week and am excited to start!!

CW: 177
    GW: 176 for next week
    final GW: 155-160
  • Shawna_831
    Options
    Anyone can join at anytime. :happy:
  • wf0439
    wf0439 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am also a week late but want to join!!!

CW: 140 lbs
    GW1: 125 lbs (by April 30)
    GW2: 120 lbs (by May 31)
    Final GW: 115 lbs (Beach Ready)
  • MystikTigerLady
    Options
    Okay, I fell a bit short last week, but I will make it this week. Drinking the water shouldn't be problem, cutting all soda out will be a minor challenge. I usually have a Dr. Pepper with luch. Time to pull out the crystal light again. Good luck everyone.
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    CW (March 7): 161.2
    GW1 (March 14): 158
    GWSummer: (June 25): 140ish...
  • Shawna_831
    Options
    Grabbed my lunch today from Wendy's and without even thinking said "Diet Coke please." :noway:

Seriously???!!!! :grumble:

So I didn't even think about it until after I drank half of it:drinker: :sad:

If I double my water and just pee out the soda....:laugh:

Major Fail already. Oh these darn bad habits are hard to break.
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    Height: 5'5

SW: 158.2
    W1: 155 (-3.2)
    Goal for W2: 154.5
    June GW: 149.9

I didn't do my long run this weekend so I was probably only at 1500 cals burned. I'm not sweating it. Looking forward to lots of water and no soda this week!
  • kasonsawyer
    Options
    Just gulped down the last of my 64 oz. of water for today. I feel like I have been in the bathroom ALL day. :frown:
  • whitneynina
    whitneynina Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Well I fell short by 1024 Calorie; however, I did lose a pound. I am down to 147. But, today starts another week and I am still in this. I really like the 64 oz of water cause I am horrible at drinking water! Once again good challenge.
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Got all 64 (actually 70+) oz of water today! Burned 524 calories...2976 left to burn for the week!
  • Shawna_831
    Options
    Awesome job! I know how you feel being in the bathroom all day. I am going all day long at work. But look at it this way, you're getting in your steps everyday the more you walk! I wear a Fitbit and need 10,000 steps. That is hard to do when you sit at a computer all day.
  • kh0215
    kh0215 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My update:

SW: 186
    CW: 183
    GW: 150

I totally blew this weekend- (it was my birthday and I ate like a pig) then my body rebelled and I was sick all day yesterday. So I think that is one of the reasons I actually lost.

My daughter who is the reason I am on this journey- and I started the 30 day shred last night.

The water challenge is not going to be that big of a deal to me- as I gave up pop about a month ago. I can not however give up my caffeine. I have horrible withdrawal!
  • rs1177
    rs1177 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Wondering if it's too late for me to join? I know I will be behind, but I really need a support group! If it's not too late just tell me what I need to do!
    Thanks!
    Rhonda
  • kasonsawyer
    Options
    Goals for the week: 3,500 calories and 64 oz. of water a day!

Mon: 45 minutes - 190 calories - walking my dog in the neighborhood (rest day) - 64 oz. of water
    Tue: 95 minutes - 729 calories - treadmill and strength training - 64 oz. of water
    Wed:
    Thur:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:

Left to go: 2,581 calories and 320 oz. of water
  • SKelley1218
    SKelley1218 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Met the water goals and no soda so far :)
    Left to go: 2320 calories
  • MystikTigerLady
    Options
    Met the soda goal today thanks to my friend. My husband brought me lunch and forgot about the no soda aspect of this weeks challenge. A very large and yummy Dr. Pepper, I am sure. My best friend, also in the challenge, swooped in and took it from me before I could even smell it. She proceeded to take it to the kitchen and pour it down the drain. Didn't even get to listen to it bubble just a little...and I didn't blow the challenge.
  • Shawna_831
    Options
    Met the soda goal today thanks to my friend. My husband brought me lunch and forgot about the no soda aspect of this weeks challenge. A very large and yummy Dr. Pepper, I am sure. My best friend, also in the challenge, swooped in and took it from me before I could even smell it. She proceeded to take it to the kitchen and pour it down the drain. Didn't even get to listen to it bubble just a little...and I didn't blow the challenge.

LOL...that is awesome!
  • rs1177
    rs1177 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

I'm guessing it's ok that I join, never heard otherwise!

So today is really my first day for this week, I will post my calories burned and my water later today. The water wont be a problem for me, but burning 3500 calories just might. I try to work out regularly, but I'm going to have to put it up a notch to get the 3500calories. Dont think it will happen this week because I'm starting 2 days late in the week, but I will try to get as close to it as possible.

Have a great day!
    Rhonda