New Challenge - 1st of the month!

Options

Replies

• CarissaNew
    CarissaNew Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I lost 1 pound this week! I changed my goal for the month to 7 more pounds by April 1st. I am really excited about it, that will be 20 pounds lost altogether!!! Good luck everyone!!!

March SW:210
    CW: 209
  • melkneec
    melkneec Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I am so excited to report a loss this week!!! 222.4 lbs!!!! I can't belive it. Maybe the plateau is gone!!
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    SW: 179
    CW: 177

I'm happy! :bigsmile:
  • ShunkyDave
    ShunkyDave Posts: 190 Member
    Options
  • kimlausan
    kimlausan Posts: 39
    Options
    Any tips for how you got your weight loss moving?
  • tsumpter
    tsumpter Posts: 491
    Options
    sw: 201.4 (1/24/11)
    w: 193.4 (2/28/11)
    gw: 191.4 aw: 191.4 (3/7/11) made it
    gw: 189.4 by 3/14
    gw: 197.4 by 3/21
    gw: 195.4 by 3/28

& to add 1/2 a week to my workout
  • wanda1956
    wanda1956 Posts: 110
    Options
    SW 295.8
    CW 294
    Loss 1.8 :bigsmile:
  • mazb81
    mazb81 Posts: 20
    Options
    I've put on 1lb this week! My granny passed away last weekend so I turned to food! Back on track this week and will still be up for meeting my goal by end of march!
  • tanya1282
    tanya1282 Posts: 20
    Options
    I am down 2 lbs... now at 156lbs. Gonna try extra hard this week!
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    well done guys fantastic :)

mazb sorry to hear about your granny :(
  • rlfriedrichs
    Options
    Hey, haven't had time to post this last week since joining up for the challenge. Only lost a lb last week (down to 206). Think I have hit a plateau :grumble:
    As for exercise - it is really hard for me and I find myself making excuses. I have had surgery on both knees due to a defect that has lead to degenerative problems so no lunges, running, stairs, nothing that puts pressure on my knees is allowed. I was doing water aerobics but found it hard to make the times work as I work around 50-60 hours a week, travel a lot, and I have three girls (13-9-5) at home that seem to take up what is left of my time. I just bought Zumba for the WII this weekend and hoping that the exercise there won't be too hard on my knees. Also get on the treadmill and walk for 30mins to an hour about 3 times a week (usually around 11pm at night when the house is all asleep.) Hopefully this week I will do better at posting as this next weekend we are headed to San Antonio for Spring Break and it will be hard to stay on track with all the yummy Mexican Food there!
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Lost 2.5 lbs this week!

SW - 228.5
    CW - 226
  • amyoliver85
    amyoliver85 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight on 03/01/2011: 175.6 lbs
    Goal Weight for 04/01/2011: 169.5 lbs.

Challenge SW: 175.6
    Weight on 3-6-2011: 174.7

I had a rough week but I'm not feeling bad about it. I just need to get back on track. I am also doing some challenges at my boot camp.
    1- Have to take a photo of myself in something that doesn't fit quite right and give the photo and the clothing to my boot camp director. At the end of the month she'll give it back and I'll take another photo.
    2- Avoid something that causes my downfall. Like sausalito cookies or chocolate cake or brownies or something. I don't know yet what it is I am going to give up. There's a lot of things I've just agreed with myself not to buy anymore so I won't eat them, so we'll see.
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    SW: 236
    Week 1 - 232 lbs
    Week 2 - xxx lbs
    Week 3 - xxx lbs
    Week 4 - xxx lbs
    Total lost - xx lbs
  • akamaki
    akamaki Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have changed up my process this week, so I might be up come tomorrow. D: (Haven't weighed yet.)
    I got into the habit of simply eating less and dieting because it's the way my roommate loses weight and I thought it would fit my busy schedule better.

But I've decided that her way of doing things just isn't gonna work for me. So I'm figuring out how to add lots of excercise into my schedeule, and eating more to keep me happy. I used to have a dancer's body, and my poor muscle remnants HATE dieting with a passion. I can feel it. So instead, I'm going to take a page out of my past and try to remember how I used to stay thin and fit. (Except, I'll be eating healthier foods. XD;)

Well. Since I'm starting to eat more and drink more water... and since my old muscles are already building back up, I'm expecting to weigh more for a while. But that's ok, because I know I'm on the right track. :D

Here's my menu:
    Eat healthy meals 5 times a day. (Give myself more cheat room than I have been...which was none xD;)
    Arc Trainer at the Gym 3-5 times a week, 30-40 minutes
    Zumba at home 2 times a week.

As an update, I've been following this new menu well and have had no real trouble sofar, besides figuring out when is best to fit in my new exercise.
    We'll see what happens come tomorrow...!

Good luck everyone! And I hope everyone will have excellent, fulfilling weeks. :D
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Hey all, Im weighing in on Friday's so Im gonna use last Fridays number for weigh in's here because I dont want to be weighing in twice a week and getting all hot and bothered over what little progress Ive made every couple of days!! haha

So on Friday I weighed in at 160lbs which is a loss of 1.8lbs.

However! Had a really crap weekend (no exercise/water and ate fast food on saturday! EEK!) So I dont know how well my next weigh in will go. But gotta keep the chin up! There's another 3 weeks left! :)
  • us05
    us05 Posts: 54
    Options
    Hiya, my CW as of this morning is 88.3kgs which is 700grams (1.5lbs) down.
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    This is my Monday weigh in: 192.5 (down 2 lbs)
  • mrsfloisand
    mrsfloisand Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    So today is weigh in day and things are a little happier than last week, my weight has gone down a bit. And my exercising has been really good too. Eating has been ok but has much room for improvement.

3/1- 137 lbs
    3/6- 136.4 lbs

Hope to see a good number next week!
  • syed19812008
    Options
    Today's, i.e., 8th March weigh-in is 113 kg (3kg lost from 1-7 march)
    here is my progress chart - www.aaref.com/Analysis.pdf