Options

Replies

• lyn54
    lyn54 Posts: 415
    Options
    Has anyone heard from this family?
  • cjengel
    Options
    best of luck... my thoughts are with you and yours.
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Prayers and being sent from my lipst to God's ears. I will keep you and your family in my daily prayers. :flowerforyou:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    my heart goes out to you and your family, You are in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there (((HUGS)))
  • anemoneflynn
    Options
    My 13yr old sister died of Leukemia - I will definitely be praying for you! All you can do is rest on God's amazing grace - He will get you through it, that's a promise!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    You and your family are in my thoughts!:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Keep us updated. Prayers sent your way to you and your family.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Of course I will keep your family in my prayers. Jesus is the ultimate physician, and transcends all illnesses and circumstance to heal. He is the same yesterday today and for eternity. With Christ all things are possible. Love, hugs, and prayers, Erica
  • tjislovinglife
    tjislovinglife Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I will keep you our prayers glad we able to lift you up in :smile: prayers we serve a awesome God
  • tammy200678
    tammy200678 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    you all r in my prayers
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    You have my prayers!
  • DawnBelle
    DawnBelle Posts: 56
    Options
    I will be praying for her. *HUGZ* hang in there. God will carry you all through this. <3
  • tiffvea
    tiffvea Posts: 51
    Options
    Just finished a prayer for you and your children. I will include you again tonight when I pray with my son at bedtime. :smile:

Psalm 68:19: Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens.
  • wendehaynie
    Options
    sending your baby much love, strength and health. please keep us updated to her journey. be strong and believe good things.
  • ellennow
    ellennow Posts: 568
    Options
    Prayers streaming for your daughter and entire family. May God continue to wrap His warm and loving arms around your family and you feel His peace.
  • nopeekiepeekie
    nopeekiepeekie Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to let you know that the transplant was completed this afternoon. Took about 15 mins. Now we're playing the waiting game for her new cells to engraph.

The donor was from a mom who's baby was born January 17, 2008 on the west coast. That's all the information we have :) But we appreciate their anonymous gift of life!
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    God bless you, will keep you in my prayers.
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Will do. I will pray for her and the rest of your family. I can't imagine the fear and pain you must be feeling.
  • Vick_MN
    Vick_MN Posts: 34
    Options
    I'll kee praying for both your family and for the donor's family. What an amazing gift they have given to your daughter.
  • shagybear33
    shagybear33 Posts: 272
    Options
    Praying as hard as I can! Hugs!! :D