Before 320# Now 145#

Options

Replies

• june_warner
    june_warner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! I know you have to be proud of reaching your goals. I just started P90X last night...wish me luck! I'm searching for my inner six-pack! ;-) Congratulations on your accomplishment!

My favorite quote " ABS are made in the kitchen" good luck!!!
  • lauraashley09
    lauraashley09 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely beautiful!!! Such an inspiration to all!!
  • suemay1122
    Options
    omg.....congrats to you...you are amazing...and your so beautiful....if you can do it I can too...I don't need to lose a lot but it's so hard to lose just 10lbs.....can you share what workout and food you eat daily???

Thanks....
  • Cmuchoa
    Cmuchoa Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    What an incredible change you have made - you look fantastic - never would have guessed your were actually the same person - Congratulations - a real motivation and inspiration to all. Thank You !
  • june_warner
    Options
    omg.....congrats to you...you are amazing...and your so beautiful....if you can do it I can too...I don't need to lose a lot but it's so hard to lose just 10lbs.....can you share what workout and food you eat daily???

Thanks....

I do P90X and Insanity workouts!!

I eat lots of veggies, some fruit, whole grains, chicken, tuna, egg whites, salmon, oatmeal, shakeology, shredded wheat. I stay away from breads, most dairy (I can't tolerate it) sugars, processed foods, pop and alcohol. It sounds boring to some people but it's a way of life for me now and I actually enjoy eating the way I do. I will eat a piece of pizza on occasion and a piece of b-day cake but it's all in moderation. I am not perfect by far, but I do my best!
  • laney237
    laney237 Posts: 26
    Options
    Holy Moly....that is amazing!!!! No wait, I take that back.... You're Freakin' Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great work, You are turely inspirational:))
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    wow!
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    WOW you are one amazing chic!!! I am so motivated and so very amazed thank you thank you thank you!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Would it be weird if I posted your before and after photos on my fridge? hahaha! Seriously though, you are amazing!
  • emrd68105
    emrd68105 Posts: 16
    Options
    OMG! Congratulations! You look like a completely different person!
  • june_warner
    Options
    Would it be weird if I posted your before and after photos on my fridge? hahaha! Seriously though, you are amazing!

Actually, I got an email about a month ago and was told that they used my before and after pics as there background on there computer screen for motivation. I say whatever works. If you want to, go ahead!
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    you are a HUGE inspiration to me. just looking at your pix makes me want to cry knowing it can be done without goin under the knife!!!

you are amazing!!
  • InMyJeans
    InMyJeans Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Definitely inspiring!
  • zeolite
    zeolite Posts: 3
    Options
    Great Success!
  • dian1227
    dian1227 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Honey, you were beautiful before, now that world see's what your loved ones always new before. You are now on the outside, what you have always been on the inside...beautiful.

Blessings,

Diane
  • AreneeS22
    AreneeS22 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    wow, thats amazing! That gave me some MUCH needed motivation, Thank you =)
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Honey, you were beautiful before, now that world see's what your loved ones always new before. You are now on the outside, what you have always been on the inside...beautiful.

Blessings,

Diane
    What a sweet sentiment!! :flowerforyou:

June, you truly are inspirational, congrats on creating a whole new lifestyle for yourself!:drinker: :heart:
  • smithfive
    smithfive Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You did an AMAZING job!! Way to go!!:happy:
  • Rikjames
    Rikjames Posts: 8
    Options
    Superb effort. Multiple thumbs up.....
  • SheriBethB
    SheriBethB Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    This DEFINITELY gave me the motivation to keep going! Started at 317 lbs, now at 284. Just finished round 1 of 30 day shred. Thanks! You look AMAZING!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!