If you could eat anything right now

Options

Replies

• elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Rocky Road ice cream.
    Also, I haven't had any alcohol since August 27th (the day after my birthday - a week after I started here). Wonder what a nice cold beer would do to me now....
  • TerraGirl17
    TerraGirl17 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Mint chocolate chip ice cream. I'm actually having some tonight because I'm sick and that's all that sounds good. First time since the holidays.

OMG!!! I found mint chocolate frozen yogurt!! Its only 150 cals/ 1/2 cup!!

was it good? and what brand?

its Chapmans, and their frozen yogurt is AMAZING!!! I like it better than ice cream, they have a caramel toffee frozen yogurt that is to die for!!
  • darling_nickie
    darling_nickie Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    A huge slice of my daughter's chocolate birthday cake and a chicago style pizza dripping with cheese and sauce...I might have a seizure thinking of this.
  • karjac1073
    Options
    a monster cheeseburger with fries of coarse, ranch dressing to dip the fries in and a large coke.
  • vanillasugar
    vanillasugar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    It's so funny that this would be posted today. I haven't craved such bad food all at once this strongly since I started this a little over a year ago. I left my zumba class this morning (!!!!!!!!!! yea, unreal) and got in my car and suddenly the idea of driving to the nearest bakery for a chocolate covered custard filled doughnut was almost more than I could withstand. But I did. Withstand it that is. I opted for a healthy breakfast of egg whites and multigrain pancakes with sugar free syrup and fruit.

Ever since then I've been fighting the urge to drive through Taco Bell for a double beefy cheesy burrito, followed by a stop to Baskin Robbins for a double scoop of chocolate peanut butter ice cream. Followed by a movie with popcorn and lots of butter. That's been my fantasy all afternoon lol.

I'll probably skip the Taco Bell, but I may cave and go for a half cup of Haagan Daz peanut butter ice cream and a little bit of popcorn with a small amount of butter. That's probably the best I'm gonna be able to do for these cravings today I'm afraid...
  • rachyrach1234
    Options
    sonic chilie cheese tots a BIG one!
  • sarahazelnut99
    sarahazelnut99 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    aw vanilla sugar thats really sad to hear....you shouldnt be so hard on yourself! why dont you back track to that bakery (im a baker/cake decorator lol) and enjoy yourself, and then have a really awesome power session work out (more then usual) or set a day (every week or month) where you can have one meal thats whatever you want, its not going to kill you lol
  • Aprilssimpleliving
    Options
    I just ate a bag of chips. What do you eat for a snack that is salty but that is not pretzels?
  • kamechaf
    kamechaf Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    LOLOL kamechaf i love you

LOL!!! I LOVE YOU 2!
  • catmandoodle
    Options
    A local diner with a reputation for awesome desserts makes a dessert that is bottom layer dark chocolate cake and top layer is cheesecake.
  • sarahazelnut99
    sarahazelnut99 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I just ate a bag of chips. What do you eat for a snack that is salty but that is not pretzels?

ugh well back to healthy talk-i really like cherry tomato's or cucumbers with salt...sprinkled on each one lol
  • Aprilssimpleliving
    Options
    Cucumbers and salt. Thanks I will try it. I promise no more healthy talk! LOL I could go for Pasta smothered in alfredo sauce. More salty and savory. My weakness.
  • skinnymoomoo
    skinnymoomoo Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    A huge plate of nachos, COVERED in melted cheese, and salsa and jalepenos and sour cream and ooh smothered in guacamole!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! <3
  • THoutkooper
    Options
    Outback cheese fries with ranch. OM NOMNOMNOM
  • boomstick13s
    Options
    pulled pork sandwich, extra bbq sauce, seasoned potato wedges, green beans with bacon, and red velvet cake!!! mmmhhhhmmm
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I'm so hungry that I don't even care what it is. I could eat my weight in just about anything junk-food related right now. LOL

Culver's flavor of the day here tomorrow is my FAVORITE: Georgia Peach... I may have to give in to that...
  • WettonJ
    WettonJ Posts: 21
    Options
    K F C
  • cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Sunday Roast made by my Mum

Roast Beef with Horseradish sauce, Yorkshire Pudding drowning in gravy , Roast Potatoes, Carrots & Brocolli
  • Zeffie
    Zeffie Posts: 1
    Options
    BIG mac!!!! no doubt about it <3
  • crlujan
    crlujan Posts: 59
    Options
    I could go for a Chipotle Chicken Fajita Buritto with tons of salsa and guacamole.