If you could eat anything right now

Options

Replies

• taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    There is half a margherita pizza and half a peppers & olives pizza literally about 4 feet away from me. I haven't had any.

So my answer would be - the rest of that margherita.
  • jen0619
    jen0619 Posts: 414
    Options
    A roger burger which includes: bacon, double cheese, jalepenos, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, grilled onions, mayo and mustard. I would get that with onion rings or crispy fries and eat everything with ranch and honeymustard! Ranch to dip the burger and honey mustard for the others!
  • Pinkribbon_Doc
    Options
    I never ending plate of shrimp tempura with salty fresh french fries, a large pina colada and a giant bowl of tiramisu.
  • Pinkribbon_Doc
    Options
    Sunday Roast made by my Mum

Roast Beef with Horseradish sauce, Yorkshire Pudding drowning in gravy , Roast Potatoes, Carrots & Brocolli

that sounds delicious! I miss my Grandmothers yorkshire pudding!! :(
  • kjmosquito
    kjmosquito Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Oh, McDonalds French Fries - fresh out of the fryer. Used to order them with no salt so I would always know they were fresh....Yumm
  • MotivationAtItsBest
    Options
    Whopper with cheese
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    A red robin 5 alarm burger or burnin love burger and fries with ketchup and ranch. 1500+ calories of pure deliciousness

Damn...one more thing I gotta add to the list of "don't go there right now" (Red Robin burgers ROCK)
  • MotivationAtItsBest
    Options
    Oh, McDonalds French Fries - fresh out of the fryer. Used to order them with no salt so I would always know they were fresh....Yumm

Thats a gud one LOL I hate wen their fries are cold and stale...blah :/
  • kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake- any flavor- or maybe several!!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Double Stuf Oreos. It's one of the few things I am absolutely NOT allowing myself to eat right now, because I have zero self control with them. I can't "just eat one"...or two...or three...yeah....

Otherwise, I have very few things that are COMPLETELY off limits...If I get a little craving, I'll eat a little of what I'm craving, try to up the exercise if possible, and start fresh the next day.
  • iknowicaniknowican
    Options
    pizza - double cheese ooey gooey pizza.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,384 Member
    Options
    smothered gizzards with white rice and plenty of gravy and onions.......yummy!:happy:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    This is gonna sound so silly but a few peanut butter and jelly sandwiches ........... i havent had any peanut butter all year and I'd really love some but being on a low fat diet I cant bring myself to use 16grams of fat on 2 tbs of pb im gonna maybe pick up some PB2 and see how bad it tastes

PB and Jelly sandwiches sounds good too!!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    really good marble rye bread, toasted with peanut butter, banana slices and honey. At least 2 slices. Washed down with some hot tea. YUM
  • fabulousfebe
    Options
    Hot Fudge Cake
  • chasing_130
    chasing_130 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    cheese pizza & mint chocolate chip ice cream for dessert.

oh & some beer. i've been jonsin' for a beer for days!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I had two Samoa girl scout cookies today 140 calories of deliciousness even if it is bad for me it was worth it!

MmmmmmmmM!!! You all have some good ones!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    i vote this as the best post ever!

I totally agree!! :wink:
  • rachyrach1234
    Options
    Megan Fox

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • whitelion82
    whitelion82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yup, I'll have to have some of your mint chocolate chip ice cream (though the frozen yogurt sounds fabulous!),
    Cheesecake. Cheesecake with an obscene amount of cherry pie filling on top.
    Oh, and a Friendly's Reese's Pieces Sundae.
    Matter of fact, just a peanut butter cup or two would do, too.
    yeah, gonna miss those most I think, but I have been craving cheesecake for a while now- found cheesecake pudding a while back, still have to make it to try and see if it's any good.
    Good luck everyone!

Oh, and as for chinese food, I found a recipe for chicken and cashews that's not bad! let me know if anyone wants...