flabby tummy pics - lol

Options

Replies

• chelle1a
    chelle1a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job! You can definetly see a difference!
  • shellyxxxxx
    shellyxxxxx Posts: 143
    Options
    thats fab your looking great plz give me your routine lol x well done x
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    u look so good...my tummy is sooo hangy(gross)lol...i've been on mfp for 1 week...haven't lost any...u can add me as a friend if you'd like:smile:
  • humpalc
    humpalc Posts: 140
    Options
    I made it about 20 days into 30 day shred, then we got our treadmill, so I generally do a half hour of run/walk intervals (run as long as I can at a certain speed, or as fast as I can for a minute then walk a minute or two in between) for 30-40 minutes. I actually did a mile and a half at 5mph without stopping the other day - WAY further than I had ever gone before - I'm trying to convince myself not to HATE running at this point... I do modified pushups (straight body, but hands on the second or third step or our ottoman) and/or full sit-ups most days, too (trying to work my way up to 10 full-on real push-ups) I still occassionally do the 30 day shred as an extra bonus workout when I can fit it in - my diary is public, you're more than welcome to take a look (it is FAR, FAR from perfect! I get up at 4:45 so I can work out and be ready for work before I get the kids up and ready for school - if I don't work out AM it's too easy to get busy and skip it, and once it's in, if I can fit an evening workout in, it's a great bonus! With kids, I do my best to go all out and work as hard as I can - higher intensity, shorter time.

Thanks for the encouragement everyone!
  • amo13
    amo13 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Great job! Great improvement! 2 c-sections myself, hoping for that sort of improvement myself! Keep up the hard work, you're doing great! :)
  • keilalin
    keilalin Posts: 11
    Options
    wow in one month! Ah-mazing! your definitely giving me inspiration to lose me extra pounds!
  • StaceyLeeNichole
    StaceyLeeNichole Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am glad you hit the post topic button because you deserve to be recognized! You are doing fantastic! Very inspiring:)
  • Shawnalee0703
    Shawnalee0703 Posts: 1,093
    Options
    That is an incredible loss in that amount of time! Congrats to you!
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    What a great job, and in just a month!
  • joip
    joip Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. I'm new here. I've had 2 C-sections and my youngest just turned 1 year. Any suggestions on starting this weight loss and flabby tummy would be highly appreciated. I need to lose 30 lband would like to do so in a healthy way. Please help me to get started
  • ashleynicoleh04
    ashleynicoleh04 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Nice work so far! You are totally on the right track! Keep it up!
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Wow... you seriously look really good! Your stomach has tightened up so much! That's awesome, keep going! You'll be in a bikini in no time :)
  • RedE4Change
    Options
    I'm so glad you shared this. After 2 kids (the youngest of whom was just under 10lbs at birth), my tummy looks a lot like your before shot. You have given me hope that it CAN get better! I honestly wondered how much it could possibly changed after being so stretched. Congrats to you!! What a big difference.
  • Denise6914
    Denise6914 Posts: 176
    Options
    You look great, I see a huge difference already!
  • VRoseDuda
    VRoseDuda Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Great job! I applaud just having the B__LLS to post---you look fantastic!
    It is amazing the difference I notice in my own confidence when I lose a few...we walk straighter etc!
    Keep it up!!!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    wow love the change, mine is still at your 1st shot,
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    Great progress! Thanks for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • kje2011
    kje2011 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    wow, lookn' good! and only in one month,wow. Your pics are an inspiration. I wish I took before pics of myself-I guess i thought there probably wouldn't be much of a change...but little by little there is.
    Way to go, keep up the good work! smiles.
  • fabulousfebe
    Options
    Good Work!! :smile:
  • justleeanne
    justleeanne Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You can see such a difference and like others said you have given me hope that my efforts are going to do good things for me too!

Well done and keep up the good work! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!