Options

Replies

• Cori615
    Cori615 Posts: 100
    Options
    ice cream back then i used to have it everyday sometimes twice a day
  • BassClarinetist
    Options
    A brownie sundae with all the toppings big enough for 3 people.
    *drools*
  • keilalin
    keilalin Posts: 11
    Options
    Penne Ala vodka w/ grilled chicken (YUM) or/and a brownie bowl from uno's (ah)
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I make the best cheesecake ever. Gahhh. Now I want cheesecake. :(
  • ltaylore
    ltaylore Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Blueberry bread pudding from the Rusty Bucket or a box of Godiva chocolates!
  • tassles
    tassles Posts: 172
    Options
    it would have to be a gigantic piece of baked ricotta cheese cake! Bliss!
  • debbiequack
    debbiequack Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Brie :)
  • tassles
    tassles Posts: 172
    Options
    cadbury cream egg chocolate! .....snickers bar, violet crumble, tim tams (the whole packet) and jam donuts!!!

yes i have a sweet tooth!
  • DenShort
    DenShort Posts: 39
    Options
    BIG MAC!
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    loads of toast with salted butter, crunchy peanut butter and strawberry jam
  • SlimGem80
    SlimGem80 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've just finished my 15hour night shift, about to go for a sleep, but could really eat steak and chips or chips and garlic sauce from a takeaway or fish pattie and chips (from the fish n chip shop) or a real meaty cheeseburger in a bun with lettuce, cucumber, tomato, onion, a bit of mayo on the top bun and a bit of heinz ketchup on the bottom bun with chips yummy!
    I see a common theme here... I LOVE chips. haha. If only i wasn't on a diet and getting weighed tomorrow :ohwell:
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    CHOCOLATE
  • shelly650
    shelly650 Posts: 319
    Options
    Double Chocolate Fudge Cake!!! or Chocolate Brownies or biscuits!! mmmmmmmmmm
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    A bean and cheese burrito smothered in home made spicy (really hot) green chili with a chili relleno on the side.
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I've just finished my 15hour night shift, about to go for a sleep, but could really eat steak and chips or chips and garlic sauce from a takeaway or fish pattie and chips (from the fish n chip shop) or a real meaty cheeseburger in a bun with lettuce, cucumber, tomato, onion, a bit of mayo on the top bun and a bit of heinz ketchup on the bottom bun with chips yummy!
    I see a common theme here... I LOVE chips. haha. If only i wasn't on a diet and getting weighed tomorrow :ohwell:

I have a weakness for crunchy foods, especially chips.
  • nancymarie5
    Options
    I would love some biscuits and gravy...yummmmm and some buttery popcorn from the movie theatre
  • davet165
    davet165 Posts: 13
    Options
    I'd have to say just about anything thats deep fried. Or to get more specific a Geezburger (a 1/3 lb burger with 3 cheeses, bacon, sauteed onions, mushrooms and green peppers, lettuce, tomato and mayo. with a side of tater tots)

No wonder I got fat...
  • SlimGem80
    SlimGem80 Posts: 10 Member
    Options

I have a weakness for crunchy foods, especially chips.

I take it you're American haha. Chips in England are what we call French fries but tend to be thicker. What you refere to as chips, we call crisps. I adore both, they are my two fave foods, so much so that 16months ago I gave up crisps completely! It was very tough at first but I haven't had a single bag of crisps since 2nd November 2009. I was a real addict and could devour 5bags a day no problem. No wonder I'm the size of a house eh! Lol. Things can only get better and slimmer hopefully :-)
  • geetarGayle
    Options
    a whole bag of cheddar cheese Combos !
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    A bean and cheese burrito smothered in home made spicy (really hot) green chili with a chili relleno on the side.

Could not stand it, made a bean and cheese burrito with stokes green chili for supper (not quite the same, but met the craving) ;-)