home exercise

Options
ladylu11
ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
I'm curious to know what kind of exercise people do when they are stuck at home and can't make it to the gym or go outside.

4433730.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• litljoy2001
    Options
    jillian michaels 30 day shred and I have a great kickboxing video...I also do zumba on the wii
  • wanda1956
    wanda1956 Posts: 110
    Options
    Leslie Sansone walking tape
  • Zita_Jenn
    Zita_Jenn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I use my rebounder (mini trampoline), elliptical, I have the wii fit, the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I sometimes use my small bench for step-ups when I watch my show.
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Tae bo - Billy Blanks rocks!:laugh:
  • nanc94
    nanc94 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    i have P90x
  • dcberg00
    dcberg00 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    We use a combo of P90, P90X, Supreme 90, and elliptical. No time for the gym, so we have to do it all at home. The variety keeps us going!
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    P90X now in past firm, jari love Ripped, P90
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I have several videos, but I have rarely have the motivation to do anything at home. Except for P90X Ab Ripper X , and thats pretty much only because my friend messages me and we do it at the same time.
  • egoplast
    egoplast Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Kettlebells
    Total Gym
    Elliptical trainer

I no longer go to a gym; @home workouts fit into my schedule much better
  • Bucsgirl29
    Options
    I have the wii fit and an excersize ball
  • merzback
    merzback Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam, Team beachbody has a lot of great workouts from home- also P90X, Insanity, Turbo Fire, Chalean Extreme.
  • nakami
    nakami Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I use Kinect ZUMBA for X-Box, getting really good workout from it :)
  • damonmath
    damonmath Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Resistance bands, 2 - 30 lb. dumbbells, and 5lb. ankle weights....
  • Zita_Jenn
    Zita_Jenn Posts: 252 Member
    Options

Saw one of the videos. Now this is something I can do. I am going to get it at the library... too bad the library doesn't have the equipment that goes with the videos. :smiley:
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I do a lot of cardio: running in place, dots, jump-rope, jumping jacks, etc.
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    i have a couple of leslie sansone walking videos also i like to try different workouts i find on netflix or in my magazines. i also do my abwork at home with my tcore.
  • Sue_Smiles
    Sue_Smiles Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I use a recumbant bike, treadmill and Wii Fit.
  • sudepip
    sudepip Posts: 20
    Options
    You can always get weights do lunges, leg curls, arm curls, dance or anything. when i just don't feel it I turn up the music and my daughter and I have a dance off while having fun.
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I use my treadmill and my free weights.
    I don't have a gym membership. I prefer the convenience of working out at home.
  • sammybey
    sammybey Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I do this too! I picked up "walk slim: 3 fast miles" at target for $9.
    I personally hate exercise... always have...so this is an easy way to start building activity into my schedule without joining a gym. Plus I can do it by myself, no "gym buddy" needed. Takes about 45 minutes start-finish, it's perfect.

Eventually I'd like to add in some pilates (Netflix Instant!), and then in another month or so, try to 30 day shred! Also hoping in the summer, I can go for bike rides with my boyfriend on his days off from work.