This is NOT a dating site!

Options

Replies

• TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    But you know what REALLY kills me? When I'm trolling around match.com and some chick PM's me telling me she just burned 543 calories doing 55 minutes of cardio. I mean, who the hell cares, I'm there to get laid, not to hear about your damn calorie burn!

ROFL!!
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    It happens, why get upset about it, block, delete the messages, unfriend or do not friend, it's really that simple. Sometimes I feel like people pick friends like they are shopping out of a catalog.... and I will have one item # 567-A........ just read their profiles before accepting them.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    But you know what REALLY kills me? When I'm trolling around match.com and some chick PM's me telling me she just burned 543 calories doing 55 minutes of cardio. I mean, who the hell cares, I'm there to get laid, not to hear about your damn calorie burn!

Sorry about that Taso. I got my websites mixed up.
    Silly me....:laugh:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    No I will not make out with you. Did ya hear that? this girl wants to make out with me in the middle of class. You got Chlorophyll Man up there talking about God knows what and all she can talk about is making out with me. I'm here to learn, everybody, not to make out with you. Go on with the chlorophyll.

Chlorophyll? More like BORE-ophyll!
  • Fertilegrounds5
    Options
    Get'em GIRL!!! Compliments are save for encouragement! Besides it seems a tad desperate. *SMH*
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options

LMAO! I'm dying! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Lazyboy09
    Lazyboy09 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I don't know why but some people treat this website as a way to flirt with people....which is totally not my intention for joining or many others for that matter. If you are a guy...message me about weight loss and exercise tips...DONT ASK FOR MY NUMBER OR FLIRT! I'm here to learn how to be healthy...not how I have pretty eyes. Sorry for venting but this has been ticking me off!! In conclusion use this site for healthy motivation and support....if you want a date go to Match.com

LOL, so many levels of funny..
  • spoiledwifenikki
    Options
    totally agree I'm married so I don't have that problem but the single women on here shouldn't have to worry about either some guys are pigs thats all their is to it
  • SoFLYFireman
    SoFLYFireman Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    hahaha you never fail Taso, never fail
  • KaleighL
    KaleighL Posts: 159
    Options
    .... Are we allowed to use the term "attention *kitten*?" Is that kosher?

Don't post pics of yourself... the "problem" will go away.

Are we allowed to use the term "*kitten* hole?"
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    You are going to deal with creeps for your entire life. It happens...just laugh at it and have fun with it. Hell some guy came up to my wife yesterday and asked her if he could take a picture of her toes for $5. We are going to laugh about that for years.
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean O..o
  • sdhorne
    sdhorne Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    On behalf of the insensitive men that have flirted with you, I appologize.
  • HalfofHilary
    Options
    .... Are we allowed to use the term "attention *kitten*?" Is that kosher?

Don't post pics of yourself... the "problem" will go away.

Are we allowed to use the term "*kitten* hole?"

you can only use that term once as this is a PG rated site! Sheesh kids these days! :huh:
  • spoiledwifenikki
    Options

THat was my rofl of the day thanks
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    You are going to deal with creeps for your entire life. It happens...just laugh at it and have fun with it. Hell some guy came up to my wife yesterday and asked her if he could take a picture of her toes for $5. We are going to laugh about that for years.

Hey Mikey- can..I take a picture of your tail? Just..cuz..
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Sara1978
    Sara1978 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    lol, this is funny, I have not had many women "hit" on me from here per say but quite a few have added me with little or no explanation.

Maybe they're adding you so as not to enrage the tiny bird in your profile pic. He's scary and they want on his good side!
  • KaleighL
    KaleighL Posts: 159
    Options

That's hilarious!! Thats a annual Thanksgiving dinner story
This discussion has been closed.