This is NOT a dating site!

Options

Replies

• beautifulnow
    Options
    You are right! But if your not gonna take em could I borrow your picture for my profile? I happen to love being told i have pretty eyes ;)
    I looked at your picture and girly your have got more than pretty eyes!
  • RUNMLT
    RUNMLT Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    maybe you should look at it as a sign that.....YOU STILL GOT IT ! ! ! ! !
    if people think you are attractive, they will try and flirt, it happens everywhere, church, work, grocery store as well as the internet.....if thats not your brand of vodka, just decline, but be glad that you still drive em' wild ! ! ! !
  • KaleighL
    KaleighL Posts: 159
    Options
    People are reading way to much into this post haha But I do enjoy reading everyone's opinions of it lmfao
  • ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Options
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    No I will not make out with you. Did ya hear that? this girl wants to make out with me in the middle of class. You got Chlorophyll Man up there talking about God knows what and all she can talk about is making out with me. I'm here to learn, everybody, not to make out with you. Go on with the chlorophyll.

Chlorophyll? More like BORE-ophyll!
    Thats why I love you toots

Toots totally beat me to it.
    As soon as I read your first post I wanted to say this but kept reading to see if anyone else got it first.
    :laugh:
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    But you know what REALLY kills me? When I'm trolling around match.com and some chick PM's me telling me she just burned 543 calories doing 55 minutes of cardio. I mean, who the hell cares, I'm there to get laid, not to hear about your damn calorie burn!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!
  • Lazyboy09
    Lazyboy09 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Ok..this just smacks of naivete. Listen young woman, not all maxims about the sexes are correct and applicable all of the time or even most of the time. But you should know that humans in general are opportunistic creatures and men like sex and good looking women. If they can they will. Once you realize this life will be easier. You can accept it and move on and life is just a lot nicer than banging your face against the keyboard :) Enjoy!

:smooched: > Mrs_McFadden
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    And here I thought this would be a good place to find a sancho(sp?)
  • Lazyboy09
    Lazyboy09 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    maybe you should look at it as a sign that.....YOU STILL GOT IT ! ! ! ! !
    if people think you are attractive, they will try and flirt, it happens everywhere, church, work, grocery store as well as the internet.....if thats not your brand of vodka, just decline, but be glad that you still drive em' wild ! ! ! !

lol steeler, she's 18 and you talk like she might be over the hill, hahahaha, man I love this thread
  • ngory07
    ngory07 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    No I will not make out with you. Did ya hear that? this girl wants to make out with me in the middle of class. You got Chlorophyll Man up there talking about God knows what and all she can talk about is making out with me. I'm here to learn, everybody, not to make out with you. Go on with the chlorophyll.

HAHA LOve Adam Sandler!!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    TOPIC: This is NOT a dating site!

Oh, so that's why nobody flirts with me. :tongue:
  • MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    But you know what REALLY kills me? When I'm trolling around match.com and some chick PM's me telling me she just burned 543 calories doing 55 minutes of cardio. I mean, who the hell cares, I'm there to get laid, not to hear about your damn calorie burn!

Taso, I love you!!

Also, just to point it out, you're in charge of the interaction you have on this site. You have the option of ignoring and deciding who to be friends with and what kind of attention you will accept. You can't control external factors like who thinks you're pretty and who hits on you-- but you can control how you react and how you respond.

I think that you will find normally shy people, or not necessarily overt people, find their defenses to be down on this site, because there is no stigma attached to being overweight here. Its not like being out in public or on Match.com, being nervous about what you look like or if you'll be "acceptable" in appearance. We're all here for the same reason-- and that takes away some of the hesitancy in paying in compliment or getting your flirt on.

Plus, self improvement IS kinda sexy. It's attractive that someone is doing something for themselves that makes them feel good. I dunno. Just deal with it.
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options

Sorry about that, forgot what site I was on...
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately for you, God made you pretty.
    How will she ever cope?

thRoflcopter.gif
  • sensiblejeans
    Options
    This post got my attention because almost 7 years ago, my (now) husband and I met while corresponding online about the gym to which I belonged and to which he wanted to join. Neither of us was looking for a date but eventually we met and ended up falling in love. So, you never know...
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • KaleighL
    Options

Love the humor!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

peace.gif
  • KaleighL
    Options

Taso, I love you!!

Also, just to point it out, you're in charge of the interaction you have on this site. You have the option of ignoring and deciding who to be friends with and what kind of attention you will accept. You can't control external factors like who thinks you're pretty and who hits on you-- but you can control how you react and how you respond.

I think that you will find normally shy people, or not necessarily overt people, find their defenses to be down on this site, because there is no stigma attached to being overweight here. Its not like being out in public or on Match.com, being nervous about what you look like or if you'll be "acceptable" in appearance. We're all here for the same reason-- and that takes away some of the hesitancy in paying in compliment or getting your flirt on.

Plus, self improvement IS kinda sexy. It's attractive that someone is doing something for themselves that makes them feel good. I dunno. Just deal with it.

Thanks for that post.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I totally agree. Saw a post and thread about "If you want to hook up put your age, sex and age your looking for and contact here" It pissed me off. I dont want this site to change. If you happen to meet someone with the intention to support them in thier weight loss or gain and something springs from it great, if not leave the pick up lines at the door. Thanks for posting this it needed to be said.

i didnt see this thread. most have gotten locked or deleted. not that i'm interested lol
This discussion has been closed.