Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie w/ PHOTO, 3 WW Points

Options

Replies

• heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Looks very tasty! I'd bet you could sub 1 cup of any frozen fruit, too.

Absolutely! Blueberry cheesecake would be a great option as well. I personally don't like blue fruit but it's always an idea.
  • Kristierlong
    Kristierlong Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I made this for breakfast this AM, but subbed in frozen mixed berries. Thanks for the idea!
  • jenellechan26
    Options
    YUM! I'm going to try this soon!
  • gurlysmiles2001
    Options
    looks delicious :)
  • denise980
    denise980 Posts: 296
    Options
    MAJOR bump! this sounds delicious! now I just have to buy a blender
  • mwilson57
    mwilson57 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I saw this post yesterday at while I was at work. On my way home I stopped at the store and got the ingredients. Wow, it was delicious! I can't wait till I get home today to have another one. I'm heading up a Biggest Loser competition at work and I made this this week's feautured recipe. Thank you again for sharing!
  • Iris0022
    Iris0022 Posts: 54
    Options
    bump
  • kidakiwi04
    kidakiwi04 Posts: 238
    Options
    bump
  • heathersmilez
    Options
    I saw this post yesterday at while I was at work. On my way home I stopped at the store and got the ingredients. Wow, it was delicious! I can't wait till I get home today to have another one. I'm heading up a Biggest Loser competition at work and I made this this week's feautured recipe. Thank you again for sharing!

So glad you enjoyed it! I hope you win :)
  • RosieG1184
    Options
    This sounds and looks yummy! Thanks for sharing!
  • summercooper
    Options
    Trying this tomorrow :)
  • gmom81158
    gmom81158 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese in a smoothie-I hate CC-but am willing to try it in a smoothie-sounds interesting and may be one way to get it into my diet!
  • nancymmorris
    Options
    Copied and saved. Sounds so YUMMY, thanks for sharing!!
  • heathersmilez
    Options
    Cottage cheese in a smoothie-I hate CC-but am willing to try it in a smoothie-sounds interesting and may be one way to get it into my diet!

Me too so you will love this! Before I would only stomach cc if It had pinapple on top and only b/c it was a good source of protein.

I made it for a co-worker and myself today reducing sweeteners to 4 packets and it was still great and she adored it. I now have 4 unique smoothies I am testing out tonight and tomorrow due to the success of this unique one.
  • Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    That looks soooooo good. Gonna have to try it. Thanks!!
  • ashleyk_xox
    ashleyk_xox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    So there is NO cottage cheese taste at all right? I HATE cottage cheese!
  • heathersmilez
    Options
    So there is NO cottage cheese taste at all right? I HATE cottage cheese!

It tastes like cheesecake, seriously NO cc taste as I am a cheese-hater (other than desserts obviously, lol!)

I made the Kraft Orange Dreamcicle cake last year with cottage cheese and that was bad, it tasted like cc so I was skeptical when I tried this and was so very pleased. Make it with the 6 sweeteners the first time as per my recipe. I made it today with 4 just to cut down on the artificial stuff and still good. Don't forget the vanilla extract!
  • kmparks24
    kmparks24 Posts: 198
    Options
    This looks and sounds lovely!
  • susu5
    susu5 Posts: 122
    Options
    Thanks, I will try it!!!
  • Jendf
    Jendf Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Bump