New JM challenge starting on march 21/2011-who is in?

Options
OK here is what i came up with:what u think??, if anyone do not have shred it with weights just replace with 30 day shred levels

DAY 1 - Shred it with weights: LEVEL 1
DAY 2 - Shred it with weights: LEVEL 1 and Yoga meltdown level 1
DAY 3 - 6week 6pack
DAY 4 - Shred it with weights: LEVEL 1
DAY 5 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
DAY 6 - 6week 6pack level 1
DAY 7 - OFF!
DAY 8 - Shred it with weights: LEVEL 1
DAY 9 - Shred it with weights: LEVEL 2
DAY 10 - 6week 6pack

DAY 11 - Shred it with weights: LEVEL 2 and Yoga meltdown level 1
DAY 12 - BANISH FAST, BOOST METABOLISM
DAY 13 - 6week 6pack level 1
DAY 14 - OFF!
DAY 15 - Shred it with weights: LEVEL 1 & Yoga meltdown level 2
DAY 16 - Shred it with weights: LEVEL 2
DAY 17 - 6week 6pack level 1
DAY 18 - Shred it with weights: LEVEL 1 & 2
DAY 19 - 6week 6pack level 1
DAY 20 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM

DAY 21 - OFF!
DAY 22 - Shred it with weights: LEVEL 2 & 1
DAY 23 - 6week 6pack level 1 & Yoga meltdown level 1
DAY 24 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
DAY 25 - Yoga meltdown level 1 & Shred it with weights: LEVEL 2
DAY 26 - OFF!
DAY 27 - Yoga meltdown & Shred it with weights:level 1
DAY 28 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM &Yoga meltdown 2
DAY 29 - Shred it with weights: LEVEL 2 AND THEN LEVEL 1
DAY 30 - Yoga meltdown level 2

Replies

• ileana84
    ileana84 Posts: 163
    Options
    Woot awesome Job Lucie! :) I'll definately be doing it! I found shred it with weights on my On Demand, so that should work. I did 6 wk 6 pk yesturday and I actually like it :) Are we starting Monday???

Heres to another awesome challenge!!!
  • ileana84
    Options
    Woot awesome Job Lucie! :) I'll definately be doing it! I found shred it with weights on my On Demand, so that should work. I did 6 wk 6 pk yesturday and I actually like it :) Are we starting Monday???

Heres to another awesome challenge!!!
  • lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    yes we start on monday , im so glad u joined me
  • lucielu2
    Options
    also with the 6w6pack i only put level 1 we can switch them up if u guys want
  • ABOrr
    ABOrr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to get some of these videos. Once income tax comes back I am going to buy some.
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hi Lucie and Ileana! You know I'm in! :bigsmile: Can't wait! Forcing myself to take a rest day today as a reward for another challenge finished. Back at some JM tomorrow as a warm-up to Monday! :wink:
  • ileana84
    Options
    Awesome Val!! Im excited ure on the wagon with us! Lol i did 6wk 6pk the other day and i forgot to stretch lol lets just say that it hurts! Lol my back especially cause of a pose called Superman. Those suckers kicked my back lol oooh well. Im pump for Monday.
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    How is Shred It With Weights? I think this is the only Jillian Michaels dvd I don't have! (shocking!)
    Is it just as good as 30 Day Shred? More challenging?
  • up2me2lose20
    up2me2lose20 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    You know I'm in! :)

Shred it W/Weight is actually a Kettlebell workout. I went out and got a 10lb Kettlebell and it's about right for me. I've done level 1 enough times to be very familiar with it. I do know that control is very important in this WO because if you don't control the weight you can hurt yourself. JM also offers modified versions of the exercises with a dumb bell. I really like it because I feel like it's real strength training. However, I have heard that JM's form is not correct (I do not know if that is true or not) so there are a lot of mixed reviews on that WO dvd.

6 wk 6 pack is divided into 2 levels right? I see 6 wk 6 pack on the roster and are we doing both levels at one time?? Just let me know! :)

Lucy-YOu are awesome for doing this!! Thank you!!

A little brag here: I weighed in this morning and for the first time since I have been married (almost 14 years ago) I weighed in under 140lbs!!! Why do I still feel fat? I mean, I have blubber that needs to go away around my belly and hips and all, but I have made so much progress that I should feel proud instead of fat. I guess it's a mindset. And I need to change that.

I still kept my 5AM meeting with Jillian today and did BFBM. I hate that one, lol.
  • ileana84
    Options
    I glanced at shreding with weights and its definately all about weights! I'll prob start off with the dumbells and switch off to kettles. I believe that its going to be split for 6 wk 6 pack :) ooooo reminds me, i need to get a mat! Lol
  • lucielu2
    Options
    You know I'm in! :)

Shred it W/Weight is actually a Kettlebell workout. I went out and got a 10lb Kettlebell and it's about right for me. I've done level 1 enough times to be very familiar with it. I do know that control is very important in this WO because if you don't control the weight you can hurt yourself. JM also offers modified versions of the exercises with a dumb bell. I really like it because I feel like it's real strength training. However, I have heard that JM's form is not correct (I do not know if that is true or not) so there are a lot of mixed reviews on that WO dvd.

6 wk 6 pack is divided into 2 levels right? I see 6 wk 6 pack on the roster and are we doing both levels at one time?? Just let me know! :)

Lucy-YOu are awesome for doing this!! Thank you!!

A little brag here: I weighed in this morning and for the first time since I have been married (almost 14 years ago) I weighed in under 140lbs!!! Why do I still feel fat? I mean, I have blubber that needs to go away around my belly and hips and all, but I have made so much progress that I should feel proud instead of fat. I guess it's a mindset. And I need to change that.

I still kept my 5AM meeting with Jillian today and did BFBM. I hate that one, lol.

i only put level 1 pf 6 week 6 pack as i heard really hard, up to you guys we can add the level 2 let me know
  • up2me2lose20
    up2me2lose20 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Level 1 on 6wk6pck is fine! I watched that one and I think it looks like a killer~!
  • ileana84
    Options
    lol Its actually not horrible! Just remember to stretch. I forgot to stretch cause I got all happy and dandy that I finished the workout, the next day, whoa :noway: my back was killing!! I bought JM's book "Winning by Losing" and Im really happy I did. Its takes on every subject about why we gain weight and why we should lose it. Not only physically but mentally as well. I love this girl:heart: (even though sometimes I want to shut her o:laugh: ff lol:grumble: ) but shes definately someone special (enough sappy talk) lol Hope all of you have a great weekend!!!
  • lucielu2
    Options
    lol Its actually not horrible! Just remember to stretch. I forgot to stretch cause I got all happy and dandy that I finished the workout, the next day, whoa :noway: my back was killing!! I bought JM's book "Winning by Losing" and Im really happy I did. Its takes on every subject about why we gain weight and why we should lose it. Not only physically but mentally as well. I love this girl:heart: (even though sometimes I want to shut her o:laugh: ff lol:grumble: ) but shes definately someone special (enough sappy talk) lol Hope all of you have a great weekend!!!

I got that book too few weeks ago , i agree i love it .I also pre orderred her new book coming out april 5, its called ''unlimited ''.
  • lucielu2
    Options
    Tommorow is the day ladies , u ready???
  • ileana84
    Options
    Lmao somewhat lol Oooo thanks Lucie. I have to see how that one is like and maybe pre-order it.
  • lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    wish i could join but i dont have all them dvd's
  • curlygirlyful
    Options
    I'm in! This looks awesome. Good luck ladies
  • lucielu2
    Options
    im so excited
  • melroc