Here is what it looks like when you lose 1/3rd of your body

Options

Replies

• deannarey13
    deannarey13 Posts: 452
    Options
    Congratulations on such a huge accomplishment! You look amazing!
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Congrats I know about men with wt issues, I 2 brothers that are morbidly obese like I was..and it kills me..one of them has made a decision to follow in my foot steps and I'm so excited and can't wait to see his transformation from a chubby child..to an obese man to a healthy handsome man..I know he will be!
  • mk820
    mk820 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look soooo happy. Congratulations
  • JoliDame
    JoliDame Posts: 15
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is awesome!
  • kimiel
    kimiel Posts: 108
    Options
    Congratulations! Wow!!
  • emzi1981
    emzi1981 Posts: 20
    Options
    all i can say is WOW!! you've come a long way and have done so well, inspirational comes to mind. i find it good to share but even more so reading the success of others on here and know that you are not alone and it can be done - looking at you proves that.
    well done and keep it up.
  • Kimbie500
    Kimbie500 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Dude! What an amazing transformation! Thanks for sharing your story!!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Absolutely stupendous! You are doing great, and with all that enthusiasm you will reach your goal before you know it.:bigsmile:
  • gaterbear
    gaterbear Posts: 68
    Options
    Congratulations seems inadequate for your accomplishment. Although much older, I had similar experiences. My doctor basically scared me into finally doing something about my current weight when my blood sugar was approaching diabetic level. I totally understand the body image comment. When I was probably about your age I joined Weight Watchers and went from 220 to 150 with almost no down months, but when I looked in the mirror I still saw my 220 lb body. I thought people were making fun of me when they commented on my skinny body. I would go shopping for clothes and would automatically go to the same size I was at 220. Unfortunately I moved to an area where there were no W.W. organizations and in time (due to keeping the same old eating habits) I gained back the weight. I am now 68 and have gone from 224 to 198; reduced waist size from 42 to 38 (probably 37 as pants are loose) and gone from xl-l shirts to mediums.
    You have done so much for yourself and for you family, especially the 2 yr old son. That was why I joined WW originally for my first son's birth.
    You should feel very proud and I hope to see your "after" pictures on here when you finally reach your desired goal. Stay well and be healthy, your son will love you even more for it when he is older.
  • chelsey728
    chelsey728 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    congrats!!! such an inspiration! keep up the fantastic work!
  • mom23kids
    mom23kids Posts: 91
    Options
    Congratulations! You have done an amazing job!
  • Life0nMars86
    Life0nMars86 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    *bump*
  • JustAnotherCollegeGirl
    Options
    Wow!!! You're doing fantastic!!! Great job :)
  • showers1989
    showers1989 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Great job that is amazing and so much inspiration.
  • Peanutless
    Peanutless Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. You look great and the thoughts are spot on. Pat yourself on the back.
  • carriecheecham
    Options
    :smile:
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    WOW Thanks for sharing.. inspiring :)
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You are such an inspiration! Keep up the good work!!!
  • tessjordan88
    tessjordan88 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    awesome progress! I love when people say "I did this and still ate the foods I like"...because it isn't a "diet", it is a lifestyle change :happy:

Me too! Exactly!! Keep eating what you like, just reduce the amounts a little.
    I read the story, saw the pictures and WOW!! Big changes!! Congratulations!
  • johanneleger
    johanneleger Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing. Thank you for sharing, I will show your story to my husband, and hopefully your story will inspire him. You must be so proud of all the hard work you did to get where you're at today. You can now enjoy your family to the fullest. : )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!