Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Awesome 69 calorie no-fat cupcake!

Replies

• istutzman
    istutzman Posts: 64
    I think fat free cool whip would make a yummy frosting.
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    I'm sure someone has already said this, but I make this in a 9x13 pan when I'm pressed for time!
  • JoJo1953
    JoJo1953 Posts: 182 Member
    bump:smile:
  • bump
  • bump
  • slainger
    slainger Posts: 150 Member
    sounds great! I think I will try this recipe very soon!:tongue:
  • osaunt
    osaunt Posts: 2
    These sound soooo yummy, can't wait to try! I'm curious though, like TeamLeela, if anyone has frozen extra batter or the finished cupcakes. I live by myself and having access to 28 cupcakes would be too dangerous:bigsmile:
  • sounds delicious! bump
  • yum!
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Finally -- a cupcake I can eat while watching Cupcake Wars. This is one of my favorite shows, but I always end up craving cupcakes (go figure!) :laugh: I will try these this weekend!
  • OBXGal
    OBXGal Posts: 113 Member
    I made these last Saturday (today is Friday) and they are to die for! Just what I needed to curb my crazy sweet tooth. I baked them in regular cupcake liners and it yeilded 32..which I think works out to be 62 calories each. I baked all of them, let them cool, then put them in large ziplock bags and they are still super moist a week later. I was going to freeze some of them, but never got around to it.

I am completely adicted to these!!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    This sounds really good!
  • cmowat13
    cmowat13 Posts: 98 Member
    bump
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    They sound delicious. I will definitely have to try them!
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    thanks, I can't wait to try
  • I'm confused- It says that 1/12th of the box is 140 calories, so if I made 24 cupcakes, it would be 70 calories each, PLUS the calories of a can of pineapple (13 calories if you divide the can into 24)~ so 83 cals each
  • I'm confused- It says that 1/12th of the box is 140 calories, so if I made 24 cupcakes, it would be 70 calories each, PLUS the calories of a can of pineapple (13 calories if you divide the can into 24)~ so 83 cals each
  • ladyjh578
    ladyjh578 Posts: 207
    bump
  • Misstivy
    Misstivy Posts: 12 Member
    bump
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Bump :) I'm thinking that these would be good with a lemon flavoring.... then again, I bet there's a lemon flavored angel food cake mix out there somewhere...