Over 150 lbs to lose....

Options

Replies

• malias
    malias Posts: 82
    Options
    Want to weight 180 pounds....needed to loose 185 pounds when I first started......this time.....lost 30 so far... So basically I need to loose an entire me....not too motivating when you think about it that way.

Eye_Candy, DON'T think of it that way! 30 lbs is 3 equivalent to 3 (10 lb) bags of potatoes!!! That is terrific! Hope we can motivate and inspire each other!:heart:
  • malias
    Options
    I have nearly 300 lbs to lose but back in early 06 I lost 100 but a few years later it found me along with nearly a 100 more lbs.

oconor316, Let's do this together!!! I hear ya. Been there and am determined to blast that vicious cycle! We CAN do it! Let's inspire and motivate each other! I plan to be on here every single day so if you need support, just ask! You are awesome.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Like most of us I have been up and down, 305 the worst then I got diagnosed with Hypothyroid and lost 130. Gained it back and now hoping to lose 120# so I can definitely relate. This is a great site cause you really have to think about that food ending up in your diary and what it's overall effect is on your life. Good luck to all!!
  • malias
    Options
    Well, I have decided to have my first and subsequent weigh ins on Monday(s). I think I need to do that in order to stay on track over the weekends. Wish me luck. This first weekend is going to be a challenge. Have a great day everyone.
  • acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Well, I have decided to have my first and subsequent weigh ins on Monday(s). I think I need to do that in order to stay on track over the weekends. Wish me luck. This first weekend is going to be a challenge. Have a great day everyone.

I'll do the same!! Sounds good! Good luck and have a great weekend!
  • TrishaAvina
    Options
    I'm right there with you, just started this page today but have been officially on the wagon since Monday......so far so good. I have about 120lbs to lose and have never really tried to lose weight before. So this is all new to me!!
  • ekstacey
    ekstacey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have about 180 to lose and looking for support. I am not the best with words or sharing but want to try.I have been up and down so many times and tried almost everything. I just found this site yesterday and think it is great.
  • malias
    Options
    Welcome TrishaAvina! I too started on Monday. I joined last month but officially started this week. Good luck to you! Hope to see you on here often!
  • malias
    Options
    Welcome ekstacey!
    You took the first step! Congratulations! I hope we get to support and encourage each other along the way. Best wishes to you!
    Malias
  • malias
    Options

I'll do the same!! Sounds good! Good luck and have a great weekend!
    {/quote]

Same to you!
  • focus911
    focus911 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey Malias, I just started on here and have over 150lbs to lose...I wish you luck and will need lots of support myself. I could use some weight loss buddies too so friend me. Tracey

5819948.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • chrissyb1985
    chrissyb1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP and good luck!!!!
  • dian1227
    dian1227 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Just under 100 to lose here...here's to new friends!

Blessings,

Diane
  • Peacebone
    Peacebone Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi there...

I know you're looking for people with bigger goals than me, but I just wanted to wish you the best of luck.
  • traceybett
    traceybett Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. Welcome back! I have 100 pounds to lose.

We CAN do this :)
  • Athena76
    Athena76 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request, I can relate with you all I also have around 110-120 I want to lose. I lost 89 pounds few years ago then due to blood clot then pregnancy I gained it and more back. Its been a hard fight but I know I can lose this weight and get back to being myself and loving the person I see in the mirror.
  • Athena76
    Athena76 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Sorry posted twice :)
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    well, as with all the rest of you i have over 100 lbs to lose...200 to be exact. i started on 1.11.11 and have not looked back. this site is awsome for support and more importantly for me accountability. i actualy have changed what i am going to have to eat for a meal because it will put me over on something in my log. it is not easy but i think we are all more than worth the effort. i lost 100 lbs about 7 years ago and gained it back plus some. no one to blame but myself and fast food! i wish each and everyone who has decided to take this journey...the very best of luck. if anyone wants to friend me....i welcome the support and will return the favor!!
  • rachgleeson
    rachgleeson Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am here for support and friendship, i have about 113 to lose now, having so far lost 41 pounds this year. I have been up and down for so many years now :sad: I would lose some then get pregnant and put it all back on, no more babies for me now :laugh: after having 2 c-sections! So i am determined to lose this weight now once and for all!! Joining this site was the best thing i could of done!! Good luck to everyone if we all stick together we will get there together :happy:
  • MightyMae1
    MightyMae1 Posts: 208
    Options
    Ultimately I have about 100 lbs or more to lose, but I can't think about the larger goal or I get overwhelmed and discouraged. So, I'm just focusing on losing 10 lbs at a time.

Since January I've lost 16 lbs, 7 of it since I joined MFP. It's not fast weight loss, and it's been up and down some, but I'm not trying to lose it fast. I'm trying to lose it permanently. So, no matter how slow, I'm still losing. I don't care if it takes me forever.

Every 10 lbs makes me feel better. Good luck to you all as you begin and continue your journey.