Here is what it looks like when you lose 1/3rd of your body

Replies

• heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    What a beautiful and inspiring story. I love what you said about wanting more for yourself. It seems so simple but it's really the most important key to being successful with weight loss -- at least that's what I'm discovering. For too long, I just didn't care. Something is different for me this time and nothing would make me happier than to be posting a story like yours 9 months from now! Thank you for sharing your wonderful story and congratulations on all your progress!
  • kbryanmc
    kbryanmc Posts: 19 Member
    You look fantastic and healthy!
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    WoW!!! I don't really know what to say. But you are an inspiration!!! Thank you for sharing! Great job!!!! :bigsmile:
  • TonyaJ83
    TonyaJ83 Posts: 155
    Good for you!! AMAZING!! You're an inspiration!!
  • Tamiash
    Tamiash Posts: 106 Member
    Sooooo Proud of YOU!!!!! Big hat's off to YOU!
  • kimyure
    kimyure Posts: 3 Member
    Way to go! It helps me to see this because when it seems impossible that I could reach my goal of losing 45 lbs., I need to see that others have gone far beyond that. If you can lose 100lbs., I can push it a little harder and quit my whining!
  • JodiLouLou
    JodiLouLou Posts: 17 Member
    You are truly an inspiration. Great job, you look FABULOUS!!
  • dgilner
    dgilner Posts: 120 Member
    I love it!! Great job and thank you for sharing!!
  • Absolutely amazing! Congrats!!
  • laurie_powers
    laurie_powers Posts: 103 Member
    HOLY SMOKES! I'm sure your wife is so proud of you, and totally happy she's going to have you around with her and that baby of yours. Congrats!
  • JClark1980
    JClark1980 Posts: 30 Member
    W2g!!!
  • rockabillydarlin
    rockabillydarlin Posts: 240 Member
    Awesome! You look great. And this might be a weird comment but you look like you've got an awesome sense of humor lol.

I have a history of diabetes in my family as well, and I have to get tested every year. It was also part of my motivation to get healthy and lose weight. :)
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    AWESOME!!! You look great. I loved reading your story. :drinker:
  • rel1982
    rel1982 Posts: 10 Member
    WOW way to go man. Your hard work has certainly paid off!!!
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Dude you could sell banner ads on this thread!
  • time2runnn
    time2runnn Posts: 252 Member
    Amazing!! What an inspiration!:smile:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    You're adorable. I'm proud of you and I don't even know you.
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    What an inspiration! Thanks for posting. It is so helpful to me since I started at about the same weight and have similar goals.
  • Hinto
    Hinto Posts: 52
    This is amazing, very proud and happy for you. Very inspiring.
  • WOW!!! What an inspirational post!!! Congratulations on your weight loss.:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!