Turbo Fire in March!

Options

Replies

• tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    @ katcena you are going to love it. Have fun!

I did HIIT today, and I also did TurboJams Fat Blaster! what a great worjout today! Like Jessica I am supposed to have a rest day tomorrow but I think that I am going to do CLE burn intervals. We shall see.
  • katcena
    katcena Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    WOW! Just finished my very first Fire 30 Class!! I did the "new to class" option so it actually took me 48 minutes....wore my HRM and I burned 491 calories! I am feeling AWESOME! What a great workout....it just FLEW by!
    Also got my Shakeology order in today....had a Chocolate Shakeology with 1 cup of frozen strawberries and 1 cup of water all blended together. 190 calories that tastes like dessert! This next 20 pounds is going down! Shakeology is AMAZING! Tastes great and filled me up. I am a believer forever now! This Beachbody stuff ROCKS!
    Can't wait til tomorrow's workout...I know I am going to be sore...but I can't wait anyways! Looks like Hiit 15 and Stretch 10 is on the program....will probably ht the gym and do 30 minutes or so on the elliptical as well. Yeah!
  • transformwithtonya
    transformwithtonya Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started last week and today is day 5. I am loving the program so far! The music is great and keeps me going. I'm looking forward to the weight loss, but I am already noticing improved cardiovascular strength.
  • amberaz
    amberaz Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Sounds like everybody is really liking Turbo Fire. Apparently, my Ebay seller FINALLY shipped mine today, 8 DAYS later :sad: It looks like I will be a full week behind where I wanted to be though, I think I injured my knee last week and I am going to be doing non impact exercise until Monday to let it heal. During Zumba class last night, it started hurting and swelled up a little. I've been icing and heating it since then. It's not too bad and only hurts when I work out, but I am not about to push it and end up needing surgery or something. Today it looks like Ab Ripper and Yoga X from P90X will be my workouts, I hate yoga lol :grumble: DH said it is still a pretty good workout, though.
  • Cazz7xz
    Cazz7xz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have never done Turbo Fire but i do want to try it! I am on round 2 of Insanity right now and it's still kicking my butt!
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I did HIIT 20 Class and Stretch 10. I was out of breath when I finished the workout but felt great for the rest of the day. Today is my rest day (Woohoo!!!!) and I will be back on it tomorrow with HIIT 15.
  • tpycha126
    Options
    Today is my rest day but I am going to do Burn Intervals and Extreme Abs from Chalean Extreme. Yesterday I did the 20 min HIIT and I noticed today that I am incredibly hungry. Does anyone else have this problem? I even added a little to my afternoon snack and about 20 mins later I am hungry again ( I am drinking plenty of water, I am on my 5th liter of water so far) I was just curious if anybody else has the same thing that happens and if you do what snacks are you eating to stay full longer?
  • tpycha126
    Options
    I started last week and today is day 5. I am loving the program so far! The music is great and keeps me going. I'm looking forward to the weight loss, but I am already noticing improved cardiovascular strength.

Isn't it a great program! I love anything by Chalene Johnson, she's such a great motivator and has the best workout programs.
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Ohhh can I join?? I am in week 3 of TurboFire. Today is my rest day. I think tomorrow is HIIT 25 and Stretch 10. I'm loving the program so far.
  • katcena
    Options
    Hiit 15 and Stretch 10 done! AWESOME! Totally loved it :love: ....kinda sad it's over. Oh well, going to head to the gym in a few.....
  • katcena
    Options
    bump :drinker:
  • tpycha126
    Options
    Hiit 15 and Stretch 10 done! AWESOME! Totally loved it :love: ....kinda sad it's over. Oh well, going to head to the gym in a few.....

I'm the same way! It's tough to get through it, but once it's done your like Wow I feel like I need to do something else cuz it only lasted 15 min!
  • katcena
    Options

I'm the same way! It's tough to get through it, but once it's done your like Wow I feel like I need to do something else cuz it only lasted 15 min!

Yeah! But I am TOTALLY feeling it today! OMG I can't believe a 15 minute workout made me so sore! It's AWESOME! Sorry for all the caps....I'm just so excited! lol
    The Hiit 15 made my muscles more sore than the Fire 30.....crazy...but I can see why this program can get you such great results. I am sooo excited to see myself in 30 days...and after 90 days....well....that's going to be really cool!
    Plus, I added in Shakeology (today will be day 3) and I am loving it! After a couple of days I am feeling really confident that I will have no problems dropping the next 20 pounds in 90 days! :)
  • amberaz
    Options
    FINALLY got Turbo Fire today! I have all of the discs, including the 4 Advanced discs, but no Get Fired Up disc. Weird since it was new and sealed and has everything else. Oh well, I hope I am not missing too much. Going to do Fire 30 tomorrow, but my official start day will be Sunday.
  • tpycha126
    Options
    Did HIIT 15 and Sculpt 30. Love the sculpt dvd! Way challenging even by just using the band.
  • katcena
    Options
    FINALLY got Turbo Fire today! I have all of the discs, including the 4 Advanced discs, but no Get Fired Up disc. Weird since it was new and sealed and has everything else. Oh well, I hope I am not missing too much. Going to do Fire 30 tomorrow, but my official start day will be Sunday.

No, you aren't missing anything in the Fired up Dvd....it really short and is just a brief intro to the program. I didn't get the advanced disks....will get those later.
  • amberaz
    Options
    Soooo please somebody tell me I am not the only one kind of lost on the last routine of Fire30. I could totally not keep up even after watching New to Class. I just did the best I could to try to do all of the moves, they are so fast. I did burn about 480 calories for the class, though. Stretch10 has some great stretches, too, I really liked it.
  • katcena
    Options
    Soooo please somebody tell me I am not the only one kind of lost on the last routine of Fire30. I could totally not keep up even after watching New to Class. I just did the best I could to try to do all of the moves, they are so fast. I did burn about 480 calories for the class, though. Stretch10 has some great stretches, too, I really liked it.

Haha! No, me too! I am hoping today (being my second time with Fire 30) that I will be able to keep up a bit better! lol I'll let you know how it goes!
  • katcena
    Options
    Third day of Fire 30 in my program and I kept up pretty darn well if I do say so myself! lol Loved it even more the 3rd time. Was really able to get into the moves this time.
    Tomorrow is my first Core 20 program....ready to tackle something new! Yay!
  • amberaz
    Options
    Today I did HIIT 15 and also did Ab Ripper from P90X. HIIT is really hard, but it goes fast and it's not like you do it every day. I've got Zumba and weight training tomorrow, and then a day off. I am super nervous about doing Fire 55 on Friday, though.

Glad to hear that it's getting easier to keep up with Fire 30, it's so fast!