Options

Replies

• PenguinPrincess
    Options
    Im in :-)
  • lilybean17
    lilybean17 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    200 minutes of exercise-it's embarrassing, but I work in the gym at my school! I have NO excuse not to get this done!

SW (as of yesterday): 147.7
    GW (8 weeks): 140
  • seemae
    seemae Posts: 38
    Options
    The biggest obstacle to trying to lose weight while in college - PIZZA. Fortunately I talked my friends out of getting any today c: Hooray! Lean meats for meeee
  • love88keys2600
    Options
    CW: 142.5
    GW (for 8 weeks): 125
  • econn
    econn Posts: 157
    Options
    Member Start Weight Goal Weight Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5 Week 6 Week 7 Final Weigh In
    Econn 149 135
    love88keys2600 142.8 125
    Lillybean17 147.7 140
    Jdedzant 121
    Missb92 172.8 160
    Tsosbe 166.4 155
    Nevermorex 186 178
    Seemae 169.8 153
    Kirsten3112 172 150
    Gtg329x 128 118
    notaNikki
    Snmonson
    Minmatt
    Kayperestrello
    Imogenboo
    Gennawest
    NanoReefDiver
    Ace175
    Albragg
    Silvergrace

Start Wednesday March 23
    End Wednesday May 18

8 week challenge

so excited!!! we can do this!
  • econn
    Options
    and :(( i can't figure out how to put the table on there..i have been trying but it's not working. im bad with computers so if anyone knows how please help haha
  • kristen3112
    Options
    Weigh in

3/23/2011- 169.7

Yay! super excited!! Im back in the 6 digits lol :)
  • econn
    Options
    hey guys! how is everyone doing on our first official day of the challenge! 8 weeks left!! :D pretty good day so far.. i'm trying to eat "clean". do any of you all do this? Ii'm thinking about buying the eat clean diet book. hope all is well!!!
  • love88keys2600
    Options
    weight in: 145 :/ must be better next week!!!
  • silvergrace
    Options
    weigh in 137 =(. I blame it on the late night studying. 3 papers due!
  • seemae
    Options
    Weigh in: 167.3. I'm excited to be going in the right direction!
    hey guys! how is everyone doing on our first official day of the challenge! 8 weeks left!! :D pretty good day so far.. i'm trying to eat "clean". do any of you all do this? Ii'm thinking about buying the eat clean diet book. hope all is well!!!

I honestly don't alter my diet because I feel like I'd be too tempted to break it. If I eat cookies (like today I had some Spring Oreos), then I make sure to exercise more. I love eating and I love snack-y things, so instead of eating "clean" or eliminating the garbage, I just workout more to make up for it. So, sorry I can't help :c Good luck, though!
  • emh009
    emh009 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey girls, since you're just getting started would you mind if I join? Starting a little higher than I would've liked after a spring break of traveling in a country that fries everything and doesn't know what vegetables are, I weighed in at 152.7 this morning. I'm 5'8'', and I've got a goal weight of 135 eventually.

I guess since it's midweek, I'll set a goal of 152 for the week and then go from there!
  • econn
    Options
    hey it's not midweek because we weigh in on wednesdays! good job seemae!! :)) I hope I move in the right direction this week haha and @sivergrace..me too with the late night studying and snacking, it's been ruining my efforts at losing weight :( but hopefully this week will be better. i''m determined to lose 9 pounds by easter, 4.5 weeks away! i can do it! I want to be under 140 by then.
  • missb92
    missb92 Posts: 200 Member
    Options

Im actually really settled and focused at the minute! And im finding myself just not wanting to eat all the crappy thing. For example... met up with some friends today for a chat and walked to mcdonalds...but didnt get anything! Was quite proud of myself ha :P Hopefully I can keep it up though! Gonna weigh myself on friday so cant wait to see if im doing ok!
  • jdedzant
    jdedzant Posts: 34
    Options
    weighed myself this morning after a meal and two full days at disneyland....and i'm the same!!! I know we are supposed to lose weight but maintaining after a trip to Dland is an accomplishment for me :)
  • seemae
    Options
    Im actually really settled and focused at the minute! And im finding myself just not wanting to eat all the crappy thing. For example... met up with some friends today for a chat and walked to mcdonalds...but didnt get anything! Was quite proud of myself ha :P Hopefully I can keep it up though! Gonna weigh myself on friday so cant wait to see if im doing ok!

Whoa, crazy willpower there. The only way I can keep myself from eating fast food is to go NOWHERE near those places... mmm Wendy's Chicken Asiago Ranch... BK's Whopper's... McD's nuggets... See what I mean? I feel like just thinking about them will make me gain, haha.
    hey it's not midweek because we weigh in on wednesdays! good job seemae!! :)) I hope I move in the right direction this week haha and @sivergrace..me too with the late night studying and snacking, it's been ruining my efforts at losing weight :( but hopefully this week will be better. i''m determined to lose 9 pounds by easter, 4.5 weeks away! i can do it! I want to be under 140 by then.

Thanks, Econn! Good luck in your goal to get under 140 by Easter c:
    Hey girls, since you're just getting started would you mind if I join?

Today's our first official weigh-in so now is the perfect time to join.
  • lilybean17
    lilybean17 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Weigh in 147.5. Slowly getting down-just thankful for every week that isn't a gain, because that mean I'm headed in the right direction! Keep it up everyone-I think most of us are probably just back from spring break, so time to bust out the beast mode til the end of the semester!
  • kristen3112
    Options
    So what kind of meals does everyone make? Im doing really good so far but I know afterawhile I get burned out fast having the same thing over and over. Anyone have any ideas?

:)
  • edemaknn
    edemaknn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So, count me in too!!! I'm a 2nd year senior and work midnight shifts. I have gained 40 lbs since leaving high school. I am suppose to work at a summer camp leading hiking trips and such. Well, I am a "little" out of shape to do that now but I have 10 weeks til I leave.

SW/CW: 217
    8 wk GW: <200 lbs
    Ultimate GW: 160 or less
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    count me in also!!! In my senior year of college and I'm going to Miami for my 21st birthday this summer!! I need to get fit!! No but seriously this weight has got to come off, when I left my hometown for college I was 170-175. I know weigh 233. When I return home I want to look even better than when I left :)