Options
    a pint of salsa w/ tortilla chips.

all the time.

:(
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Kettle cooked salt & vinegar chips.
    Peanut butter. Jars upon jars of peanut butter.
    Pizza- preferrably thin crust veggie, but really any will do
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Portion Control is not my strong point!

The worst things lately have been Thin Mint Girl scout cookies. A box a day for 3 days straight.
  • FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Stouffer's macaroni and cheese. Not party-sized, but family sized. which I am right now...
    ROTFLMAO....Thank you so much for the laugh. I love Stouffer's Mac n Cheese one of my ex-boyfriends got me additied to that and their French bread pizzas. Thank God I kicked those habit A Couple of years ago.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    Ate an entire box of Fruity Pebbles during a 1/2 sitcom then felt :sick: for the next few hours
  • EbonyGemstoneHealth
    EbonyGemstoneHealth Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Yeah a whole loaf of bread in one night,can'd do moderation i just fill up on fruits and stay away from the trigger foods altogether,binge prone maniac alert.:embarassed:
  • lklein
    lklein Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Large loaf of french bread. I love bread!
    A jar of salsa with tortilla chips
    One of the small packages of gold fish
    Bag of chips (had to throw it aways before i actually ate the whole thing)
    Can of black olives
  • velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I used to routinely eat a 454g (1 lb) of pistachios in one sitting... my belly would ache afterwards every time.... but they tasted so good - and always washed the saltiness down with beer .... O_o
  • yoghurtand
    yoghurtand Posts: 119
    Options
    Two whole trays of homemade brownies! (that's nearly 9000 calories, just so you know)
    200g slabs of chocolate
    All the crisps in a multipack bag (about 6 bags per big bag)
    All the popcorn in a butterkist multipack
    Ready meal lasagne (six servings in one pack)
    Whole loaf of bread (buttered toast)

I've done a lot in my time ;)
  • FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I've eaten a whole loaf of Jamaican Fruitcake with Cheese one saturday afternoon. I just keep getting up and getting a litle piece here and a little piece there and before you know it . The whole thing was gone. and oh yes I am Lactose Intolerant too :embarassed: I could not sleep that night.

Last year I ate a whole box of Girl scout Shortbread cookies and a box of Samoas. I am even a big sweet eater but I love love those cookies.

I've eaten 12 breadsticks dipped in Alfredo sauce from Olive Garden with Salad. I had a stomachache for the rest of the evening. But it was Yum Yum Yummy
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Salsa and tortilla chips
    2 Grilled chicken burritos with extra avocado ranch sauce and nacho cheese from Taco Bell when I was pregnant!
    PB M&Ms
    Ben & Jerry's Cheesecake Brownie Ice Cream.. -Drools-
  • norcalbeezy
    norcalbeezy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I once bought a box of Entemanns Glazed Donut holes to take to work. Yeah right, I ate the entire box sitting in traffic before I even got to work.

I've done this too =(
  • Sara1978
    Sara1978 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I ate a whole box of Ho-Ho's once (Swiss Rolls). :noway: I love peeling the chocolate off the outside and then unrolling the cake part and licking the cream out, then eating the cake.

... I thought I was alone in the world! I also dissect my Swiss Rolls like this. lol.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    I ate a whole box of Ho-Ho's once (Swiss Rolls). :noway: I love peeling the chocolate off the outside and then unrolling the cake part and licking the cream out, then eating the cake.

... I thought I was alone in the world! I also dissect my Swiss Rolls like this. lol.

Me, too!
  • JJs25th
    JJs25th Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    A family size box of "Crunch & Munch"...in less than 10 minutes flat. It was like something out of a cartoon -- just open mouth and pour. In my defense I did have a killer migrain...
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Just last night ate a whole container of Lofthouse sugar cookies! I ate just 3 soon 3 became 7 then I woke up in the middle of the night and ate the last 3 :(
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    anytime I get Ben and Jerry's (and I did have it this past weekend :/)
    box of girl scout shortbread
    whole bag of choc covered pretzels (the calories was in the 1000s)
    box of nutty bars (so addicting cant buy them anymore)
    I will finish any bag size of gummy bears...too addicting
  • anbegley
    anbegley Posts: 163 Member
    Options

same here. my husband picks on me for doing this : )
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    anytime I get Ben and Jerry's (and I did have it this past weekend :/)
    box of girl scout shortbread
    whole bag of choc covered pretzels (the calories was in the 1000s)
    box of nutty bars (so addicting cant buy them anymore)
    I will finish any bag size of gummy bears...too addicting

I love nutty bars. Another thing I don't buy too often because I'll eat them up too.