Starting the 30DS over again who is with me....day 1

Options

Replies

• deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    (sigh) missed another day today. I'm going to do it tomorrow, though. That's two days in a row off, though, so does that mean I'm back to Day 1? :frown:
  • samerene
    samerene Posts: 86
    Options
    day 8..level 1..
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    (sigh) missed another day today. I'm going to do it tomorrow, though. That's two days in a row off, though, so does that mean I'm back to Day 1? :frown:

is there some kind of rule system? Do whatever you'd like! If you want to continue with day (whatever # it was) go for it! If you want to restart and do 30 more, do it!

Doing this dvd at ALL is improving your body. Doing it often and trying your best does get the best results, but just do what you can!
    I really really don't want to work out tonight. I just want to sit here and spin in my chair.
  • deeharley
    Options

is there some kind of rule system? Do whatever you'd like! If you want to continue with day (whatever # it was) go for it! If you want to restart and do 30 more, do it!

Doing this dvd at ALL is improving your body. Doing it often and trying your best does get the best results, but just do what you can!
    I really really don't want to work out tonight. I just want to sit here and spin in my chair.

Thanks - I wasn't really stressed about it, just wondering. I did Day (#???) 5 level 1 today. Whoo hoo!!

I'm not sure circles in your chair counts as a spinning class. :laugh:
  • sarah44254
    Options
    Today I was feeling weird (as mentioned earlier spinning in a chair), I've had some sort of anxiety attacks all week and tonight felt extremely odd. I was going to skip 30DS and see if a rest day helped, then I got even more anxious, worried, nervous. It was terrible. So I went for a jog! I haven't ran in weeks and it felt great to be out there pushing myself again.

So this is my first break, did 9 days so far, and on Sat or Sun I will do a double so that I feel like I am on track again :smile:
  • samerene
    Options
    done with day 9..tommorow is my bthday..im thinking of missing tomrw:P
  • sarah44254
    Options
    Just finished a level 2. Calender says Day 11 but I skipped yesterday so this is my Day 10 complete!

I plan on doing level 2 again later tonight as my day 11. Phew am I beat!
  • shrinkingviolet23
    shrinkingviolet23 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start this on the 1st April so I get a full 30 days/month at it (I'm well aware starting now would still do that) and I'm determined to do it everyday, no matter how sore I get! I have done it before and Level One made me want to die, I think I gave up after about 2 days. This time I want it to be different. Has anyone got any tips? Also, is it bad if you don't progress to Level 2 after 10 days/Level 3 after 20?
  • sarah44254
    Options
    Tips: JUST KEEP DOING IT

it is rough some days, but remind yourself it is a short workout, and you will be done soon. some days I can't wait to do it!

On progress: It is not bad if you don't progress to the next level within a certain amount of days. If you are really pooped and still taking breaks in level 1 after 30 days, then restart the shred when you feel like it (or immediately!) and try some more. When your body is ready, and you can do the moves right on cue with the gals on screen, then it is time to move on! :smile:

Instead of feeling bad that you didn't progress, feel GREAT that you completed 30 days of a difficult circuit training program!
  • hyper_stitch
    hyper_stitch Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Tips: JUST KEEP DOING IT

it is rough some days, but remind yourself it is a short workout, and you will be done soon. some days I can't wait to do it!

This is me all over, when I'm panting and sweating in my head I'm just saying it's nearly over lol

Glad everyone's hanging on in, I had a really bad/weird week last week it was the week leading up to TOM and wow was my head a mess! Anyways I've battled my demons and hung in with the shred missed 2 days since starting, checked back and I actually started on 16/03/11 so today was my day 10 ..... wooohooooo a THIRD of the way through people let's finish it x
  • deeharley
    Options
    Level 1 Day 6 done. I have skipped more days than I wanted to, though. But this week is a little slower, I should get them all in.

A few things -

I haven't been surprised by the soreness, but I have been surprised by how TIRED I am. I'm whooped, and I know it's the extra workouts and that it'll get better as I get stronger.

Today I did ten girly pushups without pausing - whoohoo!

I could reach my ankles during the stretches at the end AND I was able to stand, grab my left foot with my right hand and my right foot with my left hand WITHOUT using the wall for support - first time for those today.

So, all-in-all, I'm pretty happy with the results so far. Glad to see everyone else is sticking to it - or finding the alternatives that make you happy. :) We've got this.
  • sarah44254
    Options
    Did a level 1 and a level 2 today to make up for a day off. That puts me square and back on track again. So, Day 12 complete!!

Closing in on the half way point, ladies!
  • samerene
    Options
    level 1 ..day 10..im going to do two more days on level 1..wld tht b ok?
  • deeharley
    Options

If that's what you need to do, go for it. I know I'm gonna have to do a few extra days on Level one. I'm having trouble with the upper body.
  • hyper_stitch
    hyper_stitch Posts: 180 Member
    Options

Just noticed it was your birthday yesterday! Hope you had a Happy Birthday, I say just go with whatever works for you. I'm doing level 2 but I also cycle to work most days and don't drive so am used to walking alot each day, carrying groceries etc it all depends where you're coming at it from.

I pushed through day 11 today, it freakin killed me! It was my day off work and I haven't sat down all day, I've been out painting fence panels ughhhhh

Well done everyone, keep pushing through x
  • deeharley
    Options
    Level one day 7 done - whoo.

I am starting to notice I'm stronger - actuallly feeling more shredded than minced finally. :)
  • samerene
    Options

Just noticed it was your birthday yesterday! Hope you had a Happy Birthday, I say just go with whatever works for you. I'm doing level 2 but I also cycle to work most days and don't drive so am used to walking alot each day, carrying groceries etc it all depends where you're coming at it from.

I pushed through day 11 today, it freakin killed me! It was my day off work and I haven't sat down all day, I've been out painting fence panels ughhhhh

Well done everyone, keep pushing through x

THANX...it went well...n today was my day 11 on level one..:)
  • sarah44254
    Options
    Today is my day 14. I am going to try level 3. I will continue with level 2 for at least 5 more day after this, though. I just am too curious as to what level 3 holds in store!

Will update in an hour or so with my thoughts on 3!
  • sarah44254
    Options
    YEOOOW

Level 3 is full of jumping moves and a real hard focus on the core. Looking ahead, I'm getting so much better at level 2, it's almost 'easy' compared to 3!! I'm so glad I tried it today :happy: I look forward to blasting through it someday!
  • sarah44254
    Options
    Day 15 complete!! I am doing a few more days at lvl 2 then really diving into it for lvl 3! It is gonna be SO HARD! But I can already keep up without breaks on lvl 2, though I do get very tired.