Sweet Sixteen: 1/24 - 5/9

Options

Replies

• emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Natolee: Pick yourself up and dust off, this is a new week sweetie. Lock er down and all will be right with the world by next week.
    Ding: You are killing this challenge!

Aimee: Again I have to ask ... are you eating enough? Did you try the increased calories?

It is killling me to not be able to look at the scale... but I will be able to soon enough.
    I am still on the Lenten Scale diet -- but I did buy some size 16 pants yesterday (previous was wearing 22s) :)
  • aimeeclaire
    aimeeclaire Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies....sorry I haven't had access to my personal computer -- only work/phone, so I haven't been able to post.

Daisy - .6!!! whooohooo. Nice work.

Ding - You are almost there. You have been doing great these past 9 weeks.

Natolee - It is hard not to gain a little back after you were sick for so long. You will lose those lbs and be back in the Ones again...soon! :)

Emmaleigh - I can't wait to see the results when you get on the scale! :)

...me - frustrated. I have added more calories - trailmix, triscuts, fiberone bars....and...I'm up! Seriously? 9 weeks and I'm up!! ughh. Going for a long 10 mile run today.
  • aimeeclaire
    aimeeclaire Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Week 9

sweetsixteen-6.jpg
  • daisy89
    daisy89 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Today's weigh-in: 137.8 =]

I've officially passed my goal. I think I'll make a new one of 135,
    my starting weight numbers, just inverted. I think I can make it there
    in 6 more weeks.

Emmaleigh, I have no idea how you've managed to give the scale up!!

Aimee, what about going back to whatever worked for you before?
    What helped you get down the first time?
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Current Weight: 160.8 :smile:
    Wooohoooo!!!
  • Natolee72
    Natolee72 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hello My lovelies :wink: Today I am 201.2 :wink: Still working on getting back into the 100's :grumble: But I am getting closer :wink: I hope everyone has a GREAT week next week :flowerforyou: You're all doing soooo great :drinker:

and Aimee....don't get discouraged girlie...from what I can see in your pictures you look BEAUTIFUL!!!!! :smile:
  • Ding724
    Options
    Current Weight: 159.8 :love: :happy: :bigsmile:

I am VERY pleased with that number!
  • daisy89
    Options
    Today's weight: 136.6!

Ding, congratulations, that's a great number. =]
  • Natolee72
    Options
    I am 199.8 :tongue: Let's see how long I can stay in the 100's :ohwell: You are all doing soooo great!! Keep it up!! :drinker:
  • Ding724
    Options
    What happened to everyone on this thread?
    I feel like there are only 3 of us left!!! (daisy, natolee & myself) :ohwell:
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Im still here ... but I cant get on a scale until Easter -- only a couple more weeks to go!!
  • daisy89
    Options
    I know how you feel Ding. =[

I feel like everyone's jumped ship.

Emmaleigh, I'm glad you're still with us.
  • Ding724
    Options
    My weight today was back upto 161. Ugh. I'm not too dissapointed just because I know that it's only a lb up & weight fluxuates so much...hopefully next week I'll be able to report at least a small loss and be back in the 150s for GOOD!
  • Natolee72
    Options
    What happened to everyone on this thread?
    I feel like there are only 3 of us left!!! (daisy, natolee & myself) :ohwell:

:laugh: :laugh: It's ok ....as long as we're still here :drinker: LOL :laugh: :laugh:
  • Natolee72
    Options
    So.....I weigh the same as last week :grumble: I did more cardio this week than I have ever done in my life and the scale doesn't show it. I know everyone says muscle weighs more than fat lol but sheeeeesh!!! Oh.... I did make some questionable choices this week :embarassed: due to the fact that I was walking longer :blushing: so I think that is the real reason for my halt. This week I will commit to burn at least 500 cal a walk and make better food choices!! :embarassed: BIG HUGS to those that are still here :flowerforyou: The wedding I'm coming out in is only 4 weeks away so it's crunch time :noway: I just hope I don't crash and burn :noway: LOL KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND DON'T GIVE UP!!!! :drinker:
  • daisy89
    Options
    You're right Natolee. I'm glad we've stuck it through!

I weigh 136.4. Not my greatest weigh-in at all.

I haven't been able to work out in at least a month, because
    I have so much homework/work.

I'm hoping that as soon as finals are over I'll be able to work out again.
  • spellbinder25
    spellbinder25 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I had lost this thread :embarassed:

Anyway, I'm back and would love to continue for the remaining weeks. I won't be meeting my goals but nevertheless...

Today's weight is 138.8lbs..
  • daisy89
    Options
    Congrats on finding us again!

We're glad to have you back. =]
  • spellbinder25
    spellbinder25 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Congrats on finding us again!

We're glad to have you back. =]

Thanks Daisy :)
  • Natolee72
    Options
    Well hello my lovelies :smile: Today I am 197.2 :bigsmile: so happy with my weight today :wink: the wedding is SOoooo close now :noway: .... so.... I have to keep it up and make good food choices and continue exercising and I will be ok (crosses fingers) :ohwell: GOOD LUCK to everyone this week :flowerforyou: