Thread Killahs!

Options

Replies

• rachel1975f
    rachel1975f Posts: 894
    Options
    Oh, I love the steel cut oatmeal. Do you use the McCann's Irish Oatmeal? Unfortunately, oatmeal gives me heartburn :mad:

I got my coffee and Dunkin' Donuts today, very popular in the northeast. I think this thread has officially been jolted awake!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    I use Silver Palate because it is the least expensive kind I have found around here. But only one store carrys it, and even they only have it occasionally so I always buy as many as I can when they do have it.
    :laugh: That is why there are 13 boxes of Oatmeal sitting in my freezer right now.
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Steel cut oatmeal is a bowl full of nutty goodness. Been on a multigrain hot cereal kick lately. Bought a 6 pack of organic Country Choice from Amazon the other day through their subscribe and save. Much cheaper than the stores and for some reason I can't find the stuff anywhere in the stores despite the fact that I KNOW I bought it not that long ago. Guess I just forgot where I got it.

I also get power bars and somersaults through the subscribe and save program on Amazon.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    :smokin:
  • ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Carl...not only are your smiley's smokin' but so are your biceps! LOL...couldn't help myself!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    Nitey-Nite Killahs, wherever you are!! See you back here after Curves in the morning.:drinker:
  • zave
    zave Posts: 238
    Options
    Steel cut oatmeal is a bowl full of nutty goodness. Been on a multigrain hot cereal kick lately. Bought a 6 pack of organic Country Choice from Amazon the other day through their subscribe and save. Much cheaper than the stores and for some reason I can't find the stuff anywhere in the stores despite the fact that I KNOW I bought it not that long ago. Guess I just forgot where I got it.

I also get power bars and somersaults through the subscribe and save program on Amazon.

Hi frostiegurl! I've never heard of Somersaults, but after checking them out. They look awesome. Thanks!
  • rachel1975f
    Options

Hi frostiegurl! I've never heard of Somersaults, but after checking them out. They look awesome. Thanks!

Good morning to my Killah friends. It's gonna be another great day!!

Just checked out those somersaults on Amazon, too. They look great. Thanks everyone!!
  • zave
    zave Posts: 238
    Options
    Hi Rachel! I don't know if you saw on Amazon, but use this code FEBSAULT and save 25%.

Wow! Killing threads and saving money are what we are all about. :laugh:
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Is there any other way to be? Even the rich should be pinching pennies cuz you never know when you are going to lose it all.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Carl...not only are your smiley's smokin' but so are your biceps! LOL...couldn't help myself!

:blushing: :flowerforyou:
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    Yeah! Although I'm not letting Mr. One-Man Gun Show be the killah of this thread!

:laugh: don't shooot me :tongue:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    Good Morning, Little Thread!!
    :drinker: I brought the Coffee!!
  • malias
    malias Posts: 82
    Options
    Oh you guys..........:bigsmile:
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options

Good morning to my Killah friends. It's gonna be another great day!!

Just checked out those somersaults on Amazon, too. They look great. Thanks everyone!!

I love Somersaults. I get the cocoa ones and they make a perfect little snack.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    I just finished my nice, healthy Lunch. Weird, but nice and healthy.
    :laugh: Now, what is for Dinner?
  • tanniew78
    Options
    Its cold here so we had chili. YUM-O! Heck YEAH! My fiance didnt even leave any for leftovers it was that good.. :grumble:
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    Turkey meatballs and angel hair pasta here! My kids love it!
  • tanniew78
    Options
    I am such a Killah that this is my ONLY epic thread. most of them are 0-4 responses. Thats it. I stink at the whole bbs thing. :grumble:

ETA: Maybe Im just a complete bore! :laugh:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    I am off to Curves.
    :drinker: Will be back later with coffee. Anyone want cream, sugar, ?